Diodeshipping vs Amourshipping

That one time Ash lost to Wulfric in Snowbelle City and he ran away for a little bit.

Enjoy!

(For reference because I use it here, 'ai' is 'love' in Mandarin)

The breeze got more and more violent as time passed. Whether it was hours, minutes, or just seconds. He didn't care. The cold constantly felt the same; it was nothing compared to the tangles thoughts in his mind.

He'd disappointed his Pokemon, his friends and even himself twice in a row now. Ash wasn't much of an arrogant person, but he expected more from himself than this. All he could think to do at the moment was dart into the forest, only to return when he knew he could.

"Ash!"

His eyes followed the voice. 

----------

"Ash's been gone for ages! I'm really starting to worry. You think we should send out a search party?", Clemont panicked, pacing around the room.

"It's only been, like, an hour. Besides, you're not worrying about Serena", Bonnie moaned.

Clemont glared at her, raising an eyebrow. 'You'd really think I'm bothered about her when my ai might be in danger?', his face expression screamed.

----------

"You are not the Ash I know!"

A ball of snow collided with his face as she ran away. The wind picked up all of a sudden, blowing away his coat. His body plummeted backwards, driving his head into the log. 

----------

Clemont caught a glimpse of the girl sitting out on the front porch. Inhaling sharply, he rushed over to the door, punching it open.

"Where is he? Where's Ash?! Didn't you go to bring him ba-"

"I was! Until he decided to get mad at me. He wouldn't talk to me"

"...So you just left him there?"

"Yeah! Right after I taught him a lesson"

Clemont gritted his teeth, slowly stepping closer.

"H-How?"

"I threw snowballs at his face. Think he fell over. I heard somethi-"

"HOW COULD YOU LEAVE HIM IN THE SNOW LIKE THAT JUST BEFORE A STORM?!"

Serena was shocked at the sudden outburst. She'd seen Clemont angry before, but never like this. And why was he being so protective over her future husband?

"Wha-..I didn't-"

"HE WAS DISAPPOINTED IN HIMSELF. HE WAS DEPRESSED. EVERYONE GETS MAD WHEN THEY'RE FEELING LIKE THAT-HE'S HUMAN, YOU KNOW!"

Serena was really starting to regret telling Clemont what she did. 

"Please come in", Nurse Joy interrupted, "The storm is supposed to get heavy"

Serena had no problem heading inside, ushering Bonnie in along with her. 

"I'm going to go find Ash!"

Bonnie grabbed her brother by the sleeve, yanking him back into the building.

"Clemont, no! It's too dangerous!"

"Exactly! Ash is in danger, I need to-"

"Ash isn't gonna like it if something happens to you, too, you crazy lover!"

"What did you say-"

"Just get in!"

----------