32~ We won't join you, bastards

~Next evening~

(Y/n's P.O.V)

When I woke up late the next day, I looked around and saw that the floor had been cleared of the costume and bloody rag. I was tightly bound to the chair again, and I could hear that Magne, Shigaraki, Spinner, Kurogiri, Himiko, Twice, Compress, and Dabi were all here. I listened in and heard Shigaraki ask "I'll ask you one more time, Katsuki Bakugo. Aspiring hero. Will you join the League of Villains?" "Go throw yourself into traffic." He responded. "Ah, I see. Kurogiri, bring (Y/n) out here." I heard Shigaraki demand, and suddenly I fell through the floor and popped back up in the next room still in the chair, restraints and all. "And how about you, (Y/n) Takami? Will you join us?" "Not after what you made me do." I said, furious. "Ah, but from what Dabi said, it took very little persuasion, and you seemed to enjoy it in the moment. You were quite good at your job too. You have police and heroes stumped, so you must be good at stealth missions. We could use you. You'd be much more useful here than as another hero." he pushed. "No. I regret everything I did and you can't make me join you." I responded. "Alright. How about we watch the news for a bit?" he responded, and with a click, the television turned on. 

"Police report shows three heroes here in the Kamino Ward were attacked last night while scouting for the location of the League of Villains Hideout. So far two of three have been confirmed to be dead, one was stabbed and shot, and the other had their skull crushed through pure force. The third is in the hospital with a deep cut in his arm, and is in unstable condition having lost a lot of blood. Police are lead to suspect that a new member of the League committed these crimes, as the style is unfamiliar to those seen from the League in the past. It seems that they did take care to remove any evidence after, as any weapons left behind were found in melted piles of metal or ashes. The police were able to recover one security tape, but the suspects are barely visible." The news reporter said, then a security tape of Dabi and I disappearing into the alley played. They paused it and zoomed in on us, then she continued "Our lead suspects t the moment are these two. The one on the left is a villain who has come to be known as Dabi, and we've seen his horrifying acts before, leaving mass graves of burning bodies littered around Yokohama. The one on the right is unknown. We are unable to get a height estimate due to the quality of the footage, but we were able to discern a mutant Quirk of some kind, which seems to look as though they have bones or spikes of some sort to be sticking out of their back." the TV clicked back off, and I turned and looked at Bakugou who looked back at me, surprised and scared, something I had never seen in his face before.

" the TV clicked back off, and I turned and looked at Bakugou who looked back at me, surprised and scared, something I had never seen in his face before

Not a huge fan of Bakubro but I will admit, this breaks my heart. And all the other times he's genuinely upset.

I looked down and fiddled my hands around nervously, but Bakugo shouted "She wouldn't have done that if it weren't for you assholes! All of you should go jump off a building!" I looked up at him, and he seemed less scared. I smiled at him and he glared back, but it wasn't as mean as it normally was. He could probably understand that it only takes a small push sometimes to make you lose it, especially with all the times he's come close to killing Midoriya or someone else with his Quirk and anger issues. We sat quiet for a while, then Kurogiri whispered something to Shigaraki and he quickly turned the TV back on. "Let's return to a short clip from the UA High School press conference that just wrapped up." the reporter announced. Aizawa, Nezu, and Vlad Kind appeared on screen, all dressed in suits and professional. It was very strange to see Aizawa clean shaven and with his hair slicked back, as he hated any attention from the media and normally had a disgruntled appearance. "We are here to apologize. A recent incident allowed harm to come to 27 first year heroes. And we staff we ill prepared. We take responsibility for any trauma caused by our negligence. It's our duty to train heroes, but also to protect heroes in training." Aizawa said, voice flat as usual. "I'll take the first question. Since the beginning of the year, UA students have had 4 encounters with villains. This time, there were students who were gravely injured. How did you explain this to their families? And what are some of the specific steps you're taking to ensure their safety in the future?" a reporter asked, and Nezu replied "We will increase patrols around the school grounds, and review security measures within the school. The safety of UA's students is our main priority, make no mistake about it."