Chapter 2: Don't Take My Kindess For Weakness

(Paris In The MM)

Paris' POV

Monday, February 22nd

*beep, beep, beep, beep, beep*

I turned my alarm off as I read the clock and stretched. It was 6 A.M. and I had to get ready for school.

School was my least favorite place to go. To be honest I really only go to see my best friend. Oh yeah and to graduate. I wanna go to college to get my Juris Doctor degree to become a lawyer. I may not seem like I talk much, but if you start an argument with me, be prepared to go back and forth until I get my point across.

I have a few friends but none really close to me besides Alexys. He's been my best friend since 2nd grade. That's really my bitch. I do some girls' hair at my school but like I said we're not close. Shit, we barely even friends.

7:08  A.M.

After getting myself ready, I go to the kitchen and put some waffles in the toaster and made some sausages.

My bus didn't come until 7:50 so I had time.

"Good morning Baby," My dad said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning daddy," I said smiling.

My dad, my brothers, Alexys, and Kyla were literally my favorite people. I tell them everything and I'm so glad I have them.

"You got work today?" I asked him as he put his timberlands on.

"I didn't until some lady was getting loud at the shop and asking for the boss and shit!" He said while shaking his head. He always had to deal with those kind of incidents at his shop, so he was used to it, but I could tell it pissed him off sometimes.

I laughed at him while I buttered my waffles and cut them up.

Aaron walked out of his room and into the kitchen with his hair all wild. He had just woke up.

I laughed at him. "You got work today too?" I asked fixing his hair.

"Yeah," He said while yawning in my face.

"Ew bruh go brush yo' teeth!" I said scrunching my face up.

"Man shut up!" He said laughing.

"Alright y'all, I'm out!" My dad yelled as he walked out the door.

"Alright!" We both yelled.

I missed when Aaron went to school with me. And I miss when Kam lived with us. He kept us piped in the mornings before school.

————————————

"Heyyy bitchhhh!!" Alexys said to me while getting on the loud bus.

"Hey girl" I said jokingly to him.

I hated riding the bus. Especially in the morning. They be so loud and obnoxious at 8 in the morning, like what the fuck?

"So bitch tell me why Terrell's ass posting shit about me on his spam! Look bitch," Alexys said while showing me his phone. He always had some type of tea, and honestly I'm always here for it. He keeps me updated on everything.

Terrell was his ex, which I don't even know why he dated him in the first place. I never liked him and I can tell he probably don't like me either. He's fought girls before, and trust me that don't put no type of fear in my heart. I will get out there with anybody that I feel the need to.

—————————-

12:30 P.M.

"Alexys." I say while pointing in front of him.

We were headed to lunch and here comes Terrell's faggot ass looking like he finna come talk some shit.

"Girl what the fuck you pointing for?" Terrell said with an attitude.

I looked around cause I didn't know who he thought he was talking to LMAO.

"Anyways, Alexys you need to stop going around to yo' groupie ass friends," he said putting emphasis on his sentence. "about me and what the fuck I got going on."

Before Alexys could even respond I jumped in. "Who the fuck is the 'groupie ass friends' you talkin' 'bout?" I said getting smart.

"Baby I wasn't talking to you so please stay your GROUPIE ASS over there!" He said pointing his finger at my face then to the side.

Remember when I told you I have a short temper? Well this is where it starts to show.

I dropped all my stuff. My bookbag, my books, even my purse. "Aye cuz, watch where the fuck you put that finger, 'cause on my momma I will break yo' shit and beat yo' ass too," I said getting in his face.

At this point it was quiet and all the attention was on us. I seen people recording, but at that point I did not give a single fuck.

"Bitch first of all back up 'for I really rock yo shit" Terrell said.

Alexys tried to pull me back. "Come on Paris-" He said before I cut him off.

"Nah fuck all that!" I said pulling away from him. "Rock my shit then, BITCH!" I abruptly yelled.

I was beyond irritated at this point, and this faggot ass bitch was trying me on so many levels right now.

"Girlllllll," Terrell said while laughing before walking away.

"Yeah bitch ass nigga! Keep playing wit' me OR Alexys and ima fuck you up MYSELF," I yelled at him while he was walking away.

"I don't think your mommy would like that, baby!" He said while laughing, still walking away.

When I tell you I stood back up so fast...

———————————————————————————

Share, Comment, and Vote!!