Chapter 11: Cloud Nine

Paris' POV

My heart was pounding..

The sound of a gun...traumatizes me every. fucking. time.

They all looked at me.

"Shut yo crybaby ass up!" Mario yelled at me from his car while I was on the front porch. 

"I ain't even shoot nobody. But next time I will..so watch out. BLOOD!" He yelled as he quickly pulled off leaving tire marks on our drive way.

I ran to my brothers and my daddy and hugged them so tight. I don't know what I would've done if he took them from me too.

"Everything alright?" Our neighbor, Eric ran towards our driveway.

My dad looked up at him.

"Yeah man, just some bullshit. We good though bro, preciate it." He said while dapping him up.

"No problem cuzzin y'all stay safe." He said while waving to us.

My dad turned around now looking at us.

"Go in the house."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Y'all could've got fucking KILLED out there you know that right???" My dad yelled standing in front of us as we sat on the couch.

"I get YALL grown, but y'all ain't THAT grown to where you think you can just handle that kinda shit!" He said referring to Aaron and Kameron.

They just looked down.

"And YOU!" He said pointing his finger at me. "You gotta learn yo boundaries. YOU not grown. THEY ARE! You only 17 years old Paris. I get you're angry, cause baby best believe I am too. But.." He started to tear up.

"You a reflection of yo' mama girl..and I can't have nothin' happen to you—NONE of y'all! Mario think he gettin to our heads, but we ain't lettin this mutchafucka win! Mario gone end up DEAD, sooner or later." He said as he walked off.

This was too much...

7:00 PM

*knock knock knock*

" Come in." I said while looking at my phone.

"I'm bout to go to my house...you wanna come?" Kam said while standing in my doorway.

I looked up at him. "Raelyn gone be there?" I smiled.

"Yeah she there fool." He laughed.

Raelyn is Kameron's girlfriend. She was so nice, I actually LIKED her. She was like the sister I never had. I called her like she was my sister, texted her, talked to her about stuff, we're really close.

"Alright here I come." I said putting my phone down and getting some clothes.

•••••••••••••
I knocked on my daddy's door and waited for him to open it.