Chapter 5: Brotherly Love

Kam's POV

Me and Aaron walked to my blue 2017 BMW i8 that my pops had bought me a couple months ago.

All I could think about was how Aaron was finna juggle being a dad. This nigga only 19 years old and not even stable enough to take care of no fucking baby. I was disappointed, but I had to be there for my lil' bro.

"Bro I don't even wanna talk about this shit no more." Aaron said while I pulled off, before I could even say anything.

I laughed. "Aight nigga, I wasn't gone speak on it too much right now anyways."

Aaron shook his head and laughed.

"Aye bro you tryna smoke this joint?" I said pulling it from behind my ear.

"Duh, nigga!" He laughed while pulling out a liter from his pocket.

I let my top down.

"Bro turn this shit up." He said as he lit the joint.

'I Got 5 On It' was playing on the radio. Perfect timing too.

Aaron took a puff, and then another one and passed it to me. We needed more nights like this.

I live in an apartment complex about 20 minutes from my Pops' house. My girlfriend was over a lot, but not tonight. She was visiting family down in Houston.

The only thing about my girlfriend is, my family actually KNOWS about her and they actually LIKE her.

————————————————-

10:13 p.m.

After we stopped at a few stores and a restaurant, we finally got to my crib. I love my brother to death, but I needed to let him know that nobody's finna baby his ass no more. This was just quality time and to get his mind off the bull shit.

"Where Raelyn at?" Aaron asked me as he shut my apartment door.

Raelyn is my girlfriend.

"Nigga don't worry about MY girlfriend, let's talk about this alleged girlfriend of yours." I seriously said.

Aaron sucked his teeth and chuckled. "Man I'm not tryna think about this shit." He said while scrolling on Instagram.

I walked over to the island in my kitchen that Aaron was sitting at.

I looked at him like he was stupid and snatched his phone out his hand. "Nigga the fuck is wrong wit' you?!" I said getting angry.

"The fuck nigga give me my phone back!" Aaron replied also getting angry.

I wasn't phased by it though. I walked in his face with his phone still in MY hand.

"Or what nigga?"

His nostrils were flared up and he was breathing hard.

"Why the fuck you care so much anyways?! It ain't yo' girl OR yo fuckin' baby so why do it concern you so much nigga? Always in somebody else business but yo' own! You need to be tryna make sure YO' bitch ain't fucking on other niggas while she away from yo ass." Aaron yelled getting in my face.

See, I know how to deal with my siblings when they act certain ways. I wasn't gone let him talk to me like that, but I knew how to deal with him. That's why I still hadn't gave him his phone back.

I pushed Aaron causing him to fall on the floor. "Cuz, watch yo' mouth when you talking to me! And I don't ever wanna hear you call MY GIRL no bitch no more punk ass nigga!" I yelled at him. "You pussy whipped or some shit? Yeah it ain't MY girl or MY baby. But guess what? IT'S MY BABY BROTHER'S THOUGH! My BABY brother who just don't seem to give a single FUCK about the whole situation. Nigga you just turned 19 in December. And you think you can handle a baby?! You still living wit' yo daddy nigga, but you THINK you can handle a baby?"

He got back up and pushed me, now angrily crying. I pushed him right back on the ground.

He was still crying. He got back up and tried to punch me but I grabbed his arms.

"LET ME GO BITCH!" He yelled while tryna get out of my grip.

"Calm yo' ass down, cuz," I calmly said to him.

————————————————-

The Next Day

Thursday, February 25th

7:00 A.M.

I got up at around 5, getting myself ready for work. I was the manager of a Foot Locker in downtown L.A., and I've worked there since I was 18. I been 'bout my money.

Last night was hell. I calmed Aaron down, and we just went to bed. He slept in my guest room.

I walked towards the guest room to wake him up. He had work today too.

"Aaron." I said tryna wake him up.

He didn't wake up, so I did what I used to do when I lived with my dad. I hit him with a pillow and ran.

"Aye man!" He said as I ran out laughing.

"Get up fool!" I yelled from the kitchen.

—————————————————

9:12 A.M.

The barber shop Aaron worked at was literally about 9 minutes away from my job, so I always took him to work if he didn't have a ride.

"Aye man, I'm sorry bout last ni-" Aaron said before I cut him off.

"Get out nigga." I joked as I pulled up to his job.

"Fuck you." He laughed as he got out.

"Peace out." I said pulling off.

Time to get my day started.

———————————————————-
What do y'all think Aaron is gonna do about this baby situation?

Why do you guys think Aaron is so nonchalant about the situation?

Share, Comment, and Vote!!