Chapter 7: Date Night

Paris' POV

Saturday, March 29th

12:30 p.m.

"So how long you knew him?" My dad asked.

"Since third grade. He's cool though, daddy. He reminds me a lot of you." I said back.

I had told him about Jamar and how he wanted to take me on a date tonight. He didn't react how I thought he would, thank God. I think he's starting to realize how mature I am.

"Mmmhh. Well I know one thing, y'all better be back by 10. And don't be kissing and touching and shit." He said back causing me to laugh.

"Daddy. Stop." I laughed.

"Nah I'm serious." He laughed back. "And yo' brother's coming over today. You better hope they like him."

"Jesus.." I mumbled walking to my room. My daddy laughed at me.

————————————————
2:15 p.m.

I had been in my room on FaceTime with Alexys for like an hour. We were always on the phone. For HOURS.

"Biiitch you growing up too muthafuckin fast!" Alexys said to me over the phone.

I laughed. "Boy I'm chillin'."

"You know you finna get the dick tonight." He said sticking his tongue out.

My eyes widened. He was too funny. "Boy, WHAT?"

"You need some act right sis. You too high strung." He laughed.

"Bitch no the fuck I am not." I said having to think. "Yeah I'm not. And I don't need NOTHING to make me act right but food."

"Girl. Every girl needs some vitamin D from time to time."

Alexys was one of the funniest people I knew. We always had these conversations. It was weird. We were weird. But that's just our relationship.

"Who been giving you the vitamin D?" I said laughing.

"Tuh. Definitely not Terrell's ass. His shit little anyways."

"ALEXYS" I bursted out laughing.

"No bitch I'm dead ass!!"

"Bitch come over and help me find something to wear tho." I said still laughing.

"Alright give me like a hour."

"Alright bye hoe."

"Bye vitamin D" He said hanging up.

I love my bestfriend so much.

————————————————

Ironically, Alexys came at the same time as Kam and Aaron.

They got along pretty good, they weren't homophobes like most boys are towards gays. They always joked around with him about it actually.

"Nigga why you following us?" Kam laughed as he spoke to Alexys.

"Shut up Kameron ain't nobody following y'alls asses." He laughed back.

He knew Kam hated being called Kameron. My dad only called him that when he was in trouble.

"Fuck you." He flicked him off not looking at him.

"Alexys you always talking shit." Aaron laughed.

"Of course, that's what I do!"

——————————————
4:50 p.m.