Chapter 10: Lord Not Again...

Same Day; 2:30 PM
Paris' POV

"This nigga still not answering the fucking phone," My dad said while getting his ashtray to smoke his blunt

"His scary ass prolly blocked all our fuckin' numbers." Kam said while rubbing his hands down his face in stress.

I just sat there listening to them. I already knew Kam was hot and Aaron was too. My dad didn't want them to do nothin to him tho. He knew Mario always had some sneaky shit up his sleeve.

*BEEEPPP BEEEEPP*

"The fuck?" My dad said while walking around the island in our kitchen to go look out the window.

"I know that ain't who the fuck I think it is.." Aaron said while putting his hair in a bun.

"Aaron sit down." I said knowing he was finna do too much.

"Bubba shut up."  He said matching my tone.

I scrunched my face up and rolled my eyes.

"This nigga just don't quit." My dad said before walking out the front door going towards the house.

Me and my brothers looked at each other before walking out behind him.

..yes we're nosey

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Fuck you at my crib for homie??" My dad said as Mario rolled his window down.

Mario smiled while sparking his blunt.

"Fuck you blowing up my phone for, blood?" He said making all of us look at him like he was retarded.

BLOOD???

Kam started to walk towards his car.

I was working on myself, and my temper...I didn't need this type of negativity in my life. You see, the old me would've been went over there to his car and tried to square up wit' his ass like he was a teenage girl...

Aaron followed behind him.

My dad looked down and laughed like the shit was a comedy show. "Nigga fuck you just say?"

"Opp ass nigga open the fuckin' door." Kam aggressively said while approaching his car.

"Why y'all niggas so mad for?" He laughed while blowing smoke their faces.