Chapter 38: Welcoming a New Life

2 weeks later...
Monday, February 4th
Paris Brooks-

Dignity Health - California Hospital Medical Center (5:19 PM)

~Paris in the waiting room

Yesterday, Raelyn's water broke, and now we're at the hospital waiting for her to have my lil nephew. Kam was in the room with her, and right now, I don't know if she was giving birth or not, but last I heard she was having bad contractions and was dilated at 7 cenimeters.

Everyone was here. Her family on her side, my dad, Alexys, Kyla, my grandma and my nana, grandad, etc.

~Kyla Johnson

~Kyla Johnson

~Abraham Brooks

~Abraham Brooks

"London you ready to meet your cousinnnn?" I said as I held her in my lap.

"LoLoooo you look like a lil Asian baby" Kyla laughed as she played with her.

"Aaron looked Asian too." My dad said making us laugh.

"London you a blasian baby?" I said making her smile at me.

London Brooks (5 months old)

"Give my baby." My dad said picking her up out of my lap.

"Daddy." I straight faced him.

"Heyyy Papa baby" My dad as he held her up

"He always taking her from you." Alexys laughed.

"Right with his old ass." I said.

"What?" My dad looked at me.

Me, Kyla, and Alexys started laughing.

"Family of Raelyn Johnson?" A nurse came out. "We've got someone we want you to meet." She smiled.

Yayyyyyyy...

When we walked in, Raelyn had the baby in her arms.

"Y'all, meet Kameron King Brooks Jr." Kam said as we all walked in the room.

"Omgggg he's a Junior!" I excitedly said. I always thought that was cute.

"Grand number 2. Y'all make me feel old." My dad said as he looked at his grandson.

"You are!" Everyone said.

"Kameron you a whole daddy now." Kyla said.

"Yep. Can't wait to raise my lil man." He said back, smiling.

We all shared a laugh.

"You wanna hold him?" Raelyn softly said to my dad.

"Of course." My dad widely smiled, making us laugh.

————————
1 week later...
7:56 AM
Monday, February 11th

7:56 AMMonday, February 11th

~Kameron Brooks Jr.

"London don't pull his socks off." I said pulling her back towards me.

Ever since KJ's been here, all she wants to do is play with him. Maybe that's a good thing.

"Mmmmmmm" London whined as I kept pulling her away from KJ as he tried to sleep.

"I don't care you can have a attitude all you want girl." I laughed at her.

She twisted and turned to get out of my hold, and when she seen Kam, she reached for him.

"Yeah come to uncle. Paris being mean huh?" He said picking her up.

"Shut yo ass up." I said to him.

"Mama's birthday is on Thursday...I can imagine how happy she would be to see her two grand babies." Kam slightly laughed.

"Hella. I could just see Aaron being a dad right now. Be overprotective and shit."

It still shocks me to say that my brother is dead....It's scary to think about.

"For real." Kam laughed. "But I'm finna go to work. You good until Raelyn wake up?" He said, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah I'm good with my babies." I smiled as he gave London back to me.

"You talked to Kia?" Kam said as he tied his Air Force 1's.

"No she still not answering the phone. I really think I should just pop up on her ass and see what's really going on. She don't take care of her damn daughter...London knows us better than her own mama. We need to take this shit to court....like asap." I said as I held London.

Kam sighed. "We'll talk. I'll see you later. Bye Lolo." He cooed to London as he kissed his sleeping son's forehead.

—————————
Verrrrrryyyyy short chapter y'all I'm sorry 😭

But updates coming soon!!

Give me some ideas on what y'all wanna see..👀