Chapter 12: Baby Baby Baby

2 weeks later
Monday, April 14th

5:30 PM

Paris POV

"Ooouu but if it's a girl I can do her hair" I said to my cousin Kyla as we sat on the couches at the gender reveal party for Kia and Aaron

"Hella." She laughed while eating a cupcake. "But if it's a boy we can dress him in some fye ass drip!"

"Hellaaaaaaa!" I laughed wit her.

We was at this nice ass venue for the gender reveal. It was a nice amount of people there too. Not too crowded, but not empty.

 Not too crowded, but not empty

I was hella happy. I couldn't wait for my niece or nephew to get here so they could be with their TT at all times.

Even though I strongly disliked Kia, my brother's dumb ass planted his seed in her, so I had to deal wit her.

"Move over whores make way." Alexys said walking towards the couch like he owned it.

"Bitch sit your ass on the floor hoe." Kyla said hitting Alexys in the head tryna provoke a play fight.

"Hoe moveeeeee I just sponged my hair for these curls bitch damnnnn!" He whined while pulling out his phone to look at his hair.

I laughed at them.

Everybody was chillin, listening to the music, eating, talking, and enjoying themselves.

I started to like these family gatherings, I realized how much I loved my family. They've been a big support system since my mama died and I'm really thankful of that.

"Can I get everybody's attention" Aaron said while hitting his wine glass with a fork.

The DJ cut the music down and everyone got quiet.