Chapter 40: Mine

Saturday, March 30th
10:15 AM

"Um bitch, what is that on your neck?" Alexys said from the airplane seat row next to Me and Adrian.

Damn...I forgot the shit was there.

"You want your pretzels?" I asked Maurice who was sitting behind us with his girlfriend/BM, Natalie.

"Here nigga dang" Maurice joked.

"Don't change the subject!" Him and Kyla said at the same time.

"Mind the business that pays you babe." I said putting my hood on to help cover my neck.

They rolled their eyes and sat back in their seats.

"It's so damn hot I can't wait to get naked." Alexys tried to get comfortable in his seat.

"Stop complaining and enjoy the flight." His boyfriend said.
—————
6 hours and 12 minutes later...
Orlando, Florida

~Hilton Orlando7:56 PMWe took an Uber from the airport to our resort that we were staying at

~Hilton Orlando
7:56 PM
We took an Uber from the airport to our resort that we were staying at. We were so hot and tired, we were hella ready to get in some water!

We checked into our rooms, which were all in the same floor so that was probably gonna be hell.

"Y'all hurry up and put a bathing suit on so we can go. I hear them playing music and shit down there I'm finna cut up." Alexys said as he rushed to unlock his hotel room door, which unfortunately was right next to me and Adrian's.

We got dressed and I walked out the bathroom and paused.

"Adrian." I said.

"What?" He replied, confused.

"You need to put some draws on or something." I said, causing him to look down at his swimming trunks.

"Mannn-"

"Go fix your lil problem or we ain't going no where sir." I said as I sat down on the bed.

"Won't you come fix it for me" He said, with a straight face.

"I'm leaving without you." I said before he tempted me.

He laughed and went in the bathroom.

———————————
At the pool...

"The DJ lit as hell." Maurice said as he swam around in the water.

"For real" Alexys said as he hung on to AJ's back.

We were all chilling. We ate some edibles—and that completely fucked us up.

"Aye." A random guy said to me as we sat on the benches in front of the pool.

" A random guy said to me as we sat on the benches in front of the pool

Adrian looked up at him then at me.

"What's up?" Adrian said as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Not talking to you." He said without looking at Adrian.

"Bitch who the fuck..." Kyla said to Alexys.

"Then who you talking to? Cause you said 'aye' like you was talking to all of us, shit" Maurice said getting tense.

"Look nigga I'm not talking to nobody but Paris." He said in a hostile manner, which caused me to look up at him.

"And who are you again?" I said. I was high and I could barely even look at this nigga straight. I didn't have time for bull shit right now.

"You know ole dude?" Adrian asked me.

"Oh this yo nigga now?" He said, still with a straight face.

"Who the fuck are you??" I was confused as fuck. "Never met you a day in my life."

"Don't worry bout it." He said as he walked off.

"Bitch ass nigga better keep his muhfucking distance." Adrian said.

He turned around and started walking back.

"To be clear tho, this yo nigga?" He bluntly said.

"Nigga I'm her boyfriend. May we help you with something? Wassup homie why you still sticking around?" Adrian said as he stood up in the guys face.

"You better sitcho ass back down, homie." He said in Adrian's face as he gripped a gun in his pocket.

"Nig-" Maurice got cut off by Natalie.

"Stop. Leave it alone."

Adrian stood there with an angry expression as the dude slightly laughed and walked off.

"Time to call it a night." Alexys said breaking the awkward silence among us all.

We all agreed and started to head inside the hotel.

"Boo?" I said, grabbing his hand, as everyone went inside, leaving only us two and a few other guests outside.

"Wassup?" He said, gripping my hand tighter as we walked toward the entrance from the pool.

"I swear I don't know him. Or how he even knows me." I said as I looked up at him.

"I know." He said as he stopped.

He pulled me by my waist and passionately kissed me. We were standing in the middle of the hotel lobby. Literally. I was cold, and wet—yeah, wet in both ways—and I wanted to climb in the bed and be up under him.

"You mine." He pulled back and looked me in my eyes.

I smiled and hugged his waist. "I love you."

"I love you more." He said.

——————————
1:27 AM
Omniscient
"I'm bout to....mmmmm" Paris said before Adrian cut her off.

"Hold it." He said as he sped up his pace.

"I cannnntttttttttttt! Shit!" Paris said, causing Adrian to bust with her.

"Ohhhhhhh my god..." He said.

"We was supposed to save that for your birthday." Paris said as she hugged Adrian.

"I could make love to you every damn day and not get tired of it girl you must've lost yo mind." He said. "But it is my birthday. It's past 12."

Paris turned towards Adrian and smiled at him. "Happy Birthday." She joked as she kissed his lips.

"Thank you boo." He hugged her tight as he kissed her back.