Chapter 34: New Year, New Beginnings

Same day...
11:56 PM
Paris Brooks-

EXPLICIT CHAPTER!

"Four minutes" I said as I played in Adrian's dreads, while he laid his head in my lap on his bed.

Today was really fun but tiring. We chilled all day and we had hella fun doing it. We ate, played games, and talked—a lot.

"Paris I had fun today." He said.

"Me too boo. A lot of fun actually." I said kissing his forehead.

"Come on lets go to the kitchen for some drinks." He said moving out of my lap.

~
11:58 PM

"Now before the new year comes in.." Adrian said reaching into his back pocket, pulling out a box.

Wyd bruh?

"I got you this. It's a promise ring. I want you to know that I'll take care of you and protect you no matter what...I love you so much. I want you to be mine Paris. Will you be my girlfriend?" He said as he took the ring out of the box.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww" I said as I covered my face trying not to cry. "Yes Adrian. I love you."

I said hugging him as tight as ever.

"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2..1...HAPPY NEW YEAR!" The TV played.

"Happy new year." We said in unison.

Adrian picked me up and put me on his island, standing between my legs as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He leaned in and kissed me like he's been waiting to do that forever.

Not like he hasn't already...

But this one was a little more passionate. I liked this one.

I kissed him like I missed him.

"Paris..." He said breaking the kiss causing me to look at him. "Can I make love to you?"

Thank you!!!! Thank you for finally saying it!!!!

"Mmh." I nodded as I leaned back.

-
Meanwhile in Hawaii...

"Kameron! Fuckkkk..." Raelyn moaned in pleasure as Kameron slowly penetrated in and out of his girlfriend.

"What's my name?" He said as he pinned her arms above her head.

"Ohhhh...my God Kameron.."

~Raelyn Johnson

~Raelyn Johnson...

"What's my name girl?"