Chapter 14: Turn My Day Around

Same day...
5:20 PM

Paris POV

"Cuz who this for?" I asked my dad and my brothers as we stood outside looking at the black Mercedes G Wagon.

They laughed as my dad pulled out the keys.

I looked at him, then back at the car, then at the keys.

"What-"

"Congratulations baby." My dad said as he threw me the keys.

I screamed and hugged my dad so tight. My dad is theee fucking GOAT🥰!

"Let's take this muhfucka for a drive girl!" Kam said while getting in the passenger seat of my car...

——————————————————

"AARON STOP YELLING AT ME DAMN!" I yelled back at him while I drove around my city.

"You almost ran a god damn red light—BUBBA SLOW DOWN!" He yelled again.

"You better watch yo mouth lil girl" My dad said from the back seat.

"God damn nigga quit yelling at her she can't even focus wit yo loud ass mouth complaining and shit." Kam said.

"Nigga shut yo big back ass up" Aaron yelled.

"Hoe shut yo nappy headed ass up"

I wish these niggas would shut the fuck UP!

"Bro y'all are aggy"

"Pull up to that Jack In The Box right there" my dad pointed.

"Hell yeah im hungry" Aaron said.

"Aaron shut up I'm tired of yo voice" I said.

They laughed.

————————————————————

Soooo long story short, my dad got me a car for my graduation gift, we went to get something to eat since I didn't want to go to a fancy ass restaurant, we went to the mall, and my three favorite boys made my day so much better than it was before.

Back at home

7:48 PM
"Daddy ima be okayyyy" While we was out, Jamar texted me and was asking to take me to a party tomorrow.

Typically, my homebody ass would've said no, and I was pissed at him for letting his rude ass momma talk to me like that, but I did wanna be up under my Mar Mar...

"Since when the fuck do you even wanna go to parties Paris?" My dad said while lighting his blunt.

"Daddy! Since now! I'm grown now baby I graduated." I joked.

"Girl please," he laughed while taking a puff. "You still 17 years old girl slow ya roll."

"Daddy he said he'll pick me up and have me back home..no later than 1.." I played with my curls while looking down, knowing my dad was prolly gone say something.

"Girl! You must be outcho goddamn mind."

"Abe! Abraham! Brooks! Young! DADDY! It's a graduation party dude...come on PLEASE!"

He threw a pillow at me. "Shut up." He laughed. "But for real Paris I don't want you doin too much now...I know you mature and you growing up so you gone start to do certain stuff.." he paused and inhaled his blunt. "But I just want you as safe as possible. So you can go—BUT—you better be chill."

"Okkkaaaayyyyyy thank you thank you thank youuu! I love youuu!" I squealed as I hugged my dad and went to my room.

"You only love me when I do stuff for yo ass" He joked as I left the living room.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Bitch pull the fuck up!" I said to Alexys over FaceTime.

"Hoe you know I am! Me a Ky gone be there, I'm fuckin somebody nigga too." He said. Ky was my cousin Kyla.

"Bitchhhh! Who nigga you fucking?" I said through my laughter.

"You know Korey? In our grade, hella fine? Yeah we been talking."

"Bitch first of all why I didn't already know about this what the fuck" I said to Alexys crazy ass.

"Cause bitchhhh I don't even know I'm sorry" He fake smiled through the camera.

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"But I'm glad you in a better mood boo. Mama proud of you guhhh! Witcho pretty ass!" Alexys said.

He dead ass made my day. Alexys was always one to make somebody smile...Im so thankful for him.

"I love you bestie" I said to him.

"I love you too Amerrah. Call me tomorrow!! We finna be litty bitchhhh" he said and then hung up.

Ahhhh...