Chapter 22: God, why?

2 Months Later...
Saturday, September 1st
11:15 AM
Paris' POV
"Aaronnnnnn" I exclaimed.

I ran up to Aaron and gave him a big hug as he stood outside of the jailhouse. They just let him out today and I felt like hadn't seen him in forever.

I didn't get to come and see him while he was in here because apparently my daddy didn't "want me in this environment" ...so overprotective.

"What's up y'all" He happily said as he hugged me back, and while dapping my brother and my dad up at the same time.

I let go of him and punched him in his arm. "What the hell is wrong wit you???" I said as I crossed my arms.

"Ha!" My dad laughed

"Ouch!" He said as he grabbed his arm. "What you talking about??"

"She talking bout yo big back ass selling drugs you fucking dumb ass" Kam thumped my Aaron in his face.

"Nigga!" He said rubbing the side of his face. "I-"

"The fuck you quit yo job for?"

"Nigga talking bout he wasn't getting paid enough. Muthafucka yo ass was getting paid enough before you started fucking wit Kia ass!" My dad said as he unlocked his white Escalade.

"I could've spoke for myself" Aaron said, taking his hair out of the ponytail.

I don't know what had gotten into him, but he developed this nasty attitude and I've been noticing it, even before he got locked up.

"Nah nigga you act like a kid you get treated like one." Kam said.

"Kam if you don't shut the FUCK UP! Like god damn nigga you always acting like you somebody daddy!" Aaron said while getting in the car.

Kam side eyed him.

I just stayed quiet, knowing how things were finna go while my dad pulled off into the city.

"Yeah nigga and you act like you not finna be a daddy yo'self dumb fuck. You not 16 no more fool, quit acting like it" Kam said.

"Might wanna listen to ya brother cause I'm not finna keep treating you like you younger than Paris nigga" My dad said as he pulled off.

"Always on my fucking dick" Aaron said, making me and Kam look at him like he had 5 heads.

"Aaron chill the fuc-" I started.

"Who the fuck you talking to? Look nigga I don't give a fuck how old you are or how hard you THINK you are, you never old enough to disrespect me! So either you shut the fuck up and quit being a dumb ass, or you get the fuck out and find you a ride to wherever the fuck you going—and it won't be my muthafucking house" My dad expressed as he came to a red light.

"Aight you can let me the fuck out!"

I couldn't believe or even understand what the fuck was wrong with him, but I hope he wasn't on none of them drugs he was selling cause he sure was acting like it.

"Yeah hop yo nappy headed ass out bitch" Kam angrily said as he unlocked the door from the passengers seat.

"You're hella fuckin disrespectful" I said to Aaron with an annoyed tone in my voice.

"Yeah, whatever." Was all he said as he got out and slammed the door.

~
Sunday, September 2nd
I had just started my classes at UCLA last Monday, and things was going so good. My roommate is so cool, she don't give me no problems at all.