Chapter 42: Whatever it Takes

Tuesday, April 9th
8:55 PM

Tuesday, April 9th8:55 PM

~Paris Ameerah Brooks

Our trip was fun. Really fun. We went a lot of places and ate good. I'm not gone lie, I had a lot of sex. And I don't say that as a complaint.

"When you coming back? I miss you and my nephew." I said to Raelyn over FaceTime as I got in my car.

"I know boo, we miss you too. We'll be back next Monday. I love it out here."

Raelyn and baby Kj left to go visit Raelyn's family in Atlanta. She was born out there but moved to L.A. with her grandma when she was like 4. She grew up out here.

"Alright. Well I just closed up the shop and I'm finna head to my daddy's house. I love y'all" I said to Raelyn, referring to her and Kj.

"We love you too Bubba. Say bye bye!" She said back and she waved Kj's little hand in the camera.

"Byeeee" I laughed as we hung up.

I wanted to go spend time with my daddy and       Ms. Tonya today—and see what he had cooking for dinner.

As I'm on my way there, Adrian FaceTimes me so I pick up.

"Hey pretty girllllllll!" He said through the phone, laid up in his bed.

"Hey sexy boyyyyyy!" I joked.

"Where you at?" He smiled.

"On my way to my dad's house. Why wassup?"

"You know this your house too, right? Mi casa es su casa."

I loved when he did that. The speaking Spanish thing. He had a Mexican baby sitter when he was little and she taught them Spanish.

I wasn't really looking for houses or apartments right now, even though I should've been. But knowing that he actually don't even mind me being there makes me feel at ease.

"Thank you boo." I smiled as I pulled into my dad's driveway.

"I'm serious. This your place too. You don't have to ever think you here too much." He genuinely said.

"Alright. Well ima just spend the night here and I'll be back tomorrow." I said as I got out the car.

"Alright. Love you." He said he blew a kiss in the camera.

"Love you more." I said, returning the kiss.

I walked up the stairs to the porch and opened the screen door and got my key out to open the door.

"Da-" I started to yell before I looked at the couch and saw Tonya moving on top of him without a shirt.

Tonya gasped and my dad sat up.

"Alllllllllright." I said as I locked the door and walked right back out.

I barely even got inside the house...