Chapter 16: Ironic

Same Night...
8:37 PM

Paris POV

We was still standing there kissing and as we did, My high, drunk ass was just being the boldest bitch ever, and I grabbed his dick through his pants...

LORD FORGIVE ME

I was drinking and I was high like a bitch, and I couldn't help it..

Before I knew it, he picked me up and carried me upstairs...

What did I just start what did I just start what did I just start...

The house was hella big so it had hella empty rooms, and Jamar took me in one and closed the door.

Now, my virginity was one thing I admired a lot, but at that moment I didn't care what was going on or why, BITCH I WAS FEELING GOOD!

The room had a bed, a couch, a bathroom, and some damn LED lights, this shit was litty.

The lights were red.

He put me on the bed and hovered over me, and started to kiss me again.

We kissed, and kissed, until he whispered something in my ear..

"You want me to?"

I nodded my head and caressed his face, pulling him in for another kiss.

He started to kiss my neck and made his way down to my chest area...

A few minutes later, he started to pull my pants and my underwear down, and when I tell you his mouth does wonders—just know, I'm serious.

6 minutes later...

"Jamar..."  I grabbed his hair..

10 minutes later

I grabbed onto the covers as he slowly put it in...(yes, we had protection)

"You good?" He said lowly as he hovered over me with his arms on both sides of my head.

I nodded and pulled his head in for another kiss.

It hurt in the beginning, but I started to get used to it...

Do Not Disturb by Teyana Taylor started playing on the loud ass speakers from outside, and it really set the mood boyyyy...

I want you right now, not another minute later, so come on
Put ya money where ya mouth is, give you what you paid for, come on
I know it's real how my body feels on yours
And I wanna spend some time, no answer sign on the door
Oh no, please don't..disturb me, no...

An hour later...
9:57  PM
After we finished, I cleaned myself up...noticing there was blood. I knew it was normal after your first time, so I didn't think too much of it.

We walked back downstairs, literally like nothing even happened.

We were in the living room where everybody was playing taboo, but with shots too.