Chapter 8: Free Day

It's been a few days since the incident with Rias and you're able to say that it's slowed down a bit, it was Saturday meaning that there wasn't any school, you were sitting in the Ballroom talking with Midoriya and Ruby about the differences between Heroes and Hunters/Huntresses.

Midoriya: Heroes are meant to stop crooks and Villains in cities.

Ruby: And Hunters and Huntresses are meant to kill Grimm.

Y/N: Okay, I get it!

Ruby: What do you want to be when you grow up, Y/N?

Y/N: Well, I've never actually thought about it...there aren't any Heroes to save the day, there aren't any hunters to kill any monsters, that was usually our job...

Midoriya: Our?

Y/N: Yeah! I have a lot of friends back at home! There's Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, Buu, and a bunch of others! Their the ones who made me who I am today!

Ruby: So are they stronger than you?

You kept going on about how great the Z fighters were and how they raised you, Meanwhile Rias was listening in the background.

Rias: So there Are more of these "Saiyans", Maybe I could get one of them to join me...

???: Hey

Rias turned around to see Ashido and Jiro staring her down, she was confused and questioned.

Rias: Can I help you?

Ashido: We overheard Y/N talking about how your trying to make him his slave or something like that...

Rias flinched and went wide eyed, she began to deny it.

Rias: I wouldn't do such a thing!

Jiro: I don't know Y/N well, but if he's anything like me, he always tells the truth!

You finished your conversation with Midoriya and Ruby, you walked away in hopes of finding something fun to do. Unfortunately you had to walk past Rias.

She noticed you and got up to talk to you. You noticed this and jumped into the nearest groups conversation, that group being Momo, Yang, Blake, and Asia.

Momo: Well, I feel that-

Y/N: EY! Asia! Blake! Yang! You!

Momo: My name is Momo Yaoyorozu...

Y/N: Great! That's cool!

You wrapped your arm around Yang's neck and whispered to the group.

Y/N: Just go with it...Rias has been giving me trouble lately...please...!!!

They all looked at each other and somehow went along with it, even Asia.

Yang: O-Oh! Yeah! That's awesome Y/N!

Asia: Y-Yeah! That's great!

Rias walked over and jumped into the group's conversation making you get the hell out of there.

You left the Ballroom and ran through the hallways of the school before going outside and to the side of the building.

Y/N: Whew! That was too close!

You took a moment to look at the trees, the birds flying in the air while singing their song, and the bright blue sky that didn't have a single cloud in sight.

Y/N: Woah...! This is actually really nice!

???: Excuse me, L/N?

You nearly jumped out of your skin due to being startled by the suddenly voice. You looked over to see Momo again.

Y/N: Yaoyorozu? What's up?

Momo: I wanted to know...why are you avoiding Rias? She seems nice to me.

You let out a sigh before spilling. You explained everything to her leaving her quite surprised.

Momo: She's actually a Devil?! That's terrible!

Y/N: Yeah, she's not a bad person at heart, just...really...Really...REALLY Power hungry...speaking of hungry, I haven't eaten anything for a few days.

Momo: A few days?!

Y/N: It's fine! I got these!

You reached into your pocket and pulled out a small brown pouch, you opened it up and pulled out a few small beans.

You grabbed one and chucked it into your mouth before chewing it up and swallowing it, it was very crunchy.

Momo: The first thing you eat in about three days and it's a little bean?

Y/N: It's a Senzu bean, one is all you need, if you eat one then it'll keep you full for at least ten days, plus if you have any injury of any caliber then eating one will heal you instantly!

Momo: They can heal?

Y/N: Yeah! They really come in handy! I should've taken them to the forest but I forgot them in my bag...

You then sensed a presence nearby, you looked around and eventually spotted Koneko watching the two of you, she noticed you and took off.

Y/N: Ah Crap...

Momo: What's wrong?

Y/N: Koneko was listening and now she's probably gonna tell Rias that I have magical beans that heal any injury...

???: Yo Y/N! Momo!

You looked behind Momo to see Kirishima followed by all of the other students.

Y/N: Oh! Everyone! What's up?

Kirishima: The professor's gonna take all of the guys we're going to a water park! Wanna come?

Y/N: A Water park? Isn't it a little early to be taking us on field trips?

Sero: Who cares if it's early! A field trip's a field trip! So, you coming?

Y/N: Duh!