Chapter 26: Kicking Things Off

Hey guys! Here's a nice long chapter for you since you're all such good supporters! Love you all! No Homo if you're a guy!

Yang: Y/N...Is that you...?

You looked around at everyone and the destruction that you caused, nobody was sure if you were berserk or not

Y/N: Did I do all of this...?

Yang: Er...Yeah...Before you ask anymore questions...I need to know...are you Y/N? Our Y/N?

You stared Yang down for a short moment making everyone get even more nervous for her, however that soon changed when you smiled at Yang making her smile.

Yang: I knew you'd get through!

Y/N: Hmph, Don't worry, I'm me.

Professor: I'm sorry to put an end to this touching moment but we need to continue this match.

Yang: Oh! Right! Show me that new power of yours Y/N!!

The two of you stared each other down once again, dead silence fill the area before you began to power up with a golden aura

The whole area began to shake as debris began to fly, everyone was struggling to not be blown away by the powerful gust of wind that your energy was causing

Supreme Kai: That Power...

Beerus: Yes, It's not God Ki, but that form's raw power rivals that of Super saiyan god and blue...

Yang was doing her best but was blown away by your energy alone, she went flying out of bounds declaring you the victor.

Professor: And with that, Y/N Advances to the second round! Next, will Midoriya and Nora please make their way to the ring!

You flew towards Yang who was about to hit the ground below the stage but your grabbed her at the last moment and carried her back up bridal style.

Yang: Hey! I wanted a fight!

Y/N: Look at you yang, You're in no condition to fight...

The two of you landed in the Spectator area as you reverted back to base form, you gently placed down Yang and gave her a Senzu bean.

Y/N: That was a good fight—

Suddenly you were interrupted Mid-sentence by a honk to the head by Ashido. You held your head with watery eyes as she gritted her teeth

Ashido: DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU WERE ABOUT TO DO?! YOU ALMOST KILLED YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!

Hearing Ashido call Yang your girlfriend put Koneko off as she scoffed.