Chapter 11: New Power

Y/N: I've won this fight...

Everyone looked in awe at your sudden change, Issei flew out of the boulder and landed on the ground on his two feet making the ground shake.

Issei/Ddraig: You're getting on my nerves!

You didn't say a word but stared Issei down as he began to charge at you, you leaped at him and slipped behind him before kicking Issei away sending him into another Boulder.

Rias: So strong!

???: What's going on here?!

Rias and her Peerage looked to see the Professor and everyone else behind him.

Kiba: Professor?

Midoriya: What's going on here?!

Ruby: What's that big dragon thing?!

Everyone was silent for a short moment until Rias answered.

Rias: That's Issei...

Everyone went wide eyed from what Rias had just stated, Murmurs began to go around the crowd.

Ashido: That perverted boy?! No way!

Blake: That's some power!

Even Bakugo was surprised by the fact that Issei has transformed into a large red dragon creature. Everyone began to notice you and your big change.

Jiro: Is that L/N?!

Ruby: He's so shiny!

You looked at where Issei crashed to see that he had once again leaped out of the Boulder and appeared above you, he opened his mouth and fired a red laser beam at you, you dodged faster than the eye could see and appeared above the best.

Y/N: It's over...

You then raised your hands and Sledgehammered him to the ground making a cloud of dust and dirt. You looked at your hand before clenching it into a fist.

Y/N: So I've finally achieved it Huh...? Ultra Instinct...I've seen it in action...but it feels unreal...

Akeno: What did he say?

Xenovia: Ultra Instinct?

Professor: It's called Autonomous Ultra Instinct.

Everyone turned to the professor in shock that he knew what it was.

Shoji: Just how do you know what this is?

Professor: I was told about it by a great being long ago, Ultra Instinct is a technique that is incredible difficult for even the gods to achieve, I wasn't expecting one of my students to achieve it...!

You descended to the ground and looked at Issei before slowly walking towards him with a blank yet menacing stare.