Chapter 9: Water Park

You were all sitting in a Bus with small bags that had your bathing suits and swimming trunks inside them.

Sato: I gotta say, I wasn't expecting to head to a water park...

Jaune: Me neither! But it's gonna be fun!

The professor chuckled to himself before thinking.

Professor: They've quite the fight after this...I'll let them have some fun while they still can...

You were sitting down in your seat as Yang slowly began to scoot closer to you, eventually she was right beside you.

Yang: Hey Y/N! Whatcha doing?

You looked at yang before looking forward again

Y/N: Just waiting to get there, this'll be fun!

Yang: I know right! I can't wait to try on my new bathing suit!

Mineta and Issei heard the words "Bathing Suit" and instantly got excited to see the girls in their swimsuits, eventually you all arrived and got off the bus

Professor: Alright everyone! Go get changed and have fun! Meet me back here in a few hours!

Everyone: Okay Professor!!

With that you all stormed off eager to get started, after getting changed into your swimming trunks you took off your shirt and headed to the actual water park which was huge for 36 kids.

Y/N: This place is awesome!!

??? Oh Y/NNN!

You looked over to see Yang in her swimsuit that consisted of a yellow top piece and Jean shorts.

Y/N: Whoa...she actually doesn't look half bad...

Yang skipped over to you and wrapped her arm around your shoulder.

Yang: So what do you wanna do?

???: Hey guys!

You both looked over to see Kirishima and Ashido walking over to the two of you.

Y/N: Kirishima! Ashido! What's up?

Kirishima: Well, I was going to hang out with Bakugo but he went somewhere with Kiba, mind if we tag along?

Y/N: Not at all! Come on! Let's go down that Big water slide over there!

You pointed to the biggest water slide in the park making their faces light up in excitement.

Yang: Last one there's a wet Beowolf!

With that you all raced to the Water slide, you eventually reached it only to find out you had a bunch of stairs to walk up.

Meanwhile The Professor was sitting at a picnic table having a smoothie when one of the teachers approached him

Teacher: Are you sure this was a good idea? We could be using this time to train them.