Chapter 21: The Tournament Begins!

Everyone looked at the new group of people that had just arrived.

Y/N: Who are those guys?

Rias: That's Sona Sitri, Another Devil who goes to Kuoh, Behind her is her Peerage.

Professor: Correct, Though they are not here to compete, this is a student only event, they are only here to watch.

Everyone processed what Rias and The Professor had stated and nodded soon after.

Blake: I see.

Sona: It's good to see that you're okay Rias.

Rias: Likewise.

The Professor cleared his throat catching everyone's attention.

Professor: Alright, now without further ado let's finally get this show on the road!

Everyone: Yeah!!

Suddenly a Screen appeared in the air that resembled a slot machine of some sort.

Professor: Let's Kick things off with the Preliminary Round!

Y/M: Geez...looks like The Professor just became the Referee...

Suddenly the Slot machine began to spin, while it spun, the spectators headed up to the Spectator seats.

All of a sudden the stage began to shake, you all soon realized that it was shrinking.

Y/N: The Stage is getting smaller?

Professor: That's right! There isn't as many participants as the last event that was held on this stage, so we're making the Appropriate size!

Suddenly the slot machine stopped spinning to reveal that it landed on "Survival"

Kiba: Survival?

Weiss: What the heck does "Survival" mean?!

Professor: It means one thing!

Suddenly an unnerving look appeared in the Professor's eye.

Professor: Survive until there is only 16 participants left, Eliminate other participants by knocking them out of bounds...Go!

Literally one second later everyone began to go on a riot catching you by surprise.

Y/N: Wait What?!

Professor: What are you doing Y/N?! Fight!

With that you joined everyone else in the fighting, the first to challenge you was Rikido  Sato.

Sato: L/N! You're really strong! Fight me!

With that he took a few cubes of sugar and scarfed them down, his muscles grew mildly soon after.

Y/N: Okay but why though?

Not wanting to waste time, Sato charged at you while reeling his fist back, ready to punch you. You got into a fighting stance and began to block his punches with little to no effort.

 You got into a fighting stance and began to block his punches with little to no effort