Chapter 10: Y/N's Challenger!

You were sitting in class with your teacher talking about how to survive against Grimm and Stray Devils and how to combat them,

Teacher: Now you see, I'm sure Rias and her crew know this, but when a devil kills it betrays it's owner it will roam around Killing or Eating any defenceless humans in sight.

Issei: Yeah! That's right! I remember fighting my first stray devil!

Koneko: Don't remind me...

Bakugo: Who cares! I'll blow them away!

Everyone from class 1-a began to either laugh, face palm, or both. After class ended you were finishing Gathering your things when you saw Rias walking towards you, you quickly grabbed your stuff and made a run for it to your next class.

Rias: Wait! *Sigh*...I won't give up on it!

Kaminari: Mission Failed! We'll get em next time!

Issei motioned Kaminari to go away before putting his hand on Rias' shoulder with a surprising warming smile.

Issei: Don't worry, it won't be long until he joins us!

Eventually Lunch came around, you were sitting with Yang, Kirishima and Surprisingly Todoroki and Lie.

Todoroki: So what exactly is your quirk, L/N?

Lie: That's what I wanted to know as well, that's quite the semblance you've got there.

Y/N: Well, Like I've said multiple times before, it's not a Quirk, Semblance, Or Sacred Gear, It's just the power of my race!

Kirishima: Your race?

You nodded and smiled before explaining.

Y/N: The thing is, I'm not Human, I'm a saiyan, Saiyans have the power to grow stronger each time they fight, that's how I'm so strong!

Yang: You're not human?!

You shook you head before you heard a stomp behind you.

???: Hey L/N!

You looked behind you to see none other than Issei who was staring you down with a cocky glare.

Y/N: You again? How many times am I gonna have to deal with you guys?!

You got up from your seat and faced Issei.

Y/N: What do you want?

Issei: Heh, FIGHT ME L/N!

Rias: What?!

Koneko: Issei What are you doing?! Stop!

Y/N: I accept...

Everyone was surprised by your acceptance to Issei's challenge.

Issei: If I win, You have to join us!

Y/N: I still accept...There's clearly no risks if I'm up against you...

Issei: What'd you say you bastard?!

He activated the third form of his sacred gear and swung his fist at you, you ducked and glared at him.

Y/N: I said that there's no risks if I'm against you...

You then smashed your fist into his stomach before launching up through the roof with a Ki blast, you powered up before soaring after him.

Y/N: What a waste of energy...

You appeared above him and elbowed him to the ground making an explosion of dust and dirt. You looked down upon Issei who was still engulfed in a dust cloud