Chapter 128: Ready To Rumble

Cruise Ship

You had just been relieved of your unusual Doomsday Anxiety thanks to the deeds of SCP-999 as you had woken up from Asia's lap, the cruise ship coming close to arriving to the place where the Royal Rumble would take place

You were currently walking around the main deck as everyone had gathered in the meeting room for information on the Royal Rumble

Not bothering to go to the meeting however, you were certain that they would announce the rules at the actual event

You suddenly heard a set of footsteps behind you, catching your attention as you turned around to see your father, Shailo approaching you

Y/N: Father?

Shailo: Y/N, have you been informed of the event meeting?

Y/N: Yeah, Weiss told me, I just thought I'd stay out here though.

Shailo: I see, well, I've come here to tell you something about your power, somewhat of an explanation for why you've become so powerful in such a short time.

Y/N: Oh? I just trained a lot,
really,really,REALLY,REALLY hard!

Shailo: It's a little more complicated than that, Y/N, while you were doing your thing in the third event, I was thinking, has anyone else gone through the same training as you?

Y/N: Hm...well, I put Lotus and Kasai through the exact same training...yet they reached the level of the destroyers, while I stepped into the domain of the Angels, power-wise that is. I also recall bearding that Wolf, Scrawl, and Glint went though that training...but for much longer...

Shailo: I knew it, Y/N, what happened was due to your Celestial Saiyan Blood, what you had was a Celestial Zenkai Mutation.

Y/N: A Celestial what now...? That's a mouth full...

Shailo: For as long as I could remember, every Celestial Saiyan has gone through a Celestial Zenkai Mutation, or CZM for short.

You nodded your head as Shailo continued to which he did

Shailo: Anyway, going through a CZM can have many effects, from giving you a new form, or simply boosting your power, in your case, your blood managed it somehow Amplify your power and abilities as you went through training.

Y/N: I see...during the Midnight Royale...I noticed that some of the Saiyans were different, some had wings and others had weapon shaped Blasts...so it basically works like Quirks...?

Shailo: I guess you could say that...except a CZM seems to always be beneficial to your overall performance combat...

Y/N: Geez...there seems to be a lot that differs Celestial Saiyans from the others...

Shailo: Indeed, Normal Saiyans can only experience the normal Zenkai Boost, God Saiyan can also go through mutations, but not like the Celestials.

You suddenly went and leaned over the railing of the deck, reeling your fist back and shooting forward, unleashing a force of sheer wind pressure that pierced through the sea and created a massive tornado made of water in the distance

Y/N: Guess I was quite lucky to be born a Celestial Saiyan...

Shailo: Indeed you were, the fact that you have the Supreme Power of the Celestial King, along with the White Omni God's Omnipotent capabilities...all you need to grow...and one day, you could reach a level where you could flick Ark away like a fly!