Ch. 2 - Offer

Y/N: I go up to the door and opens it while trying to contain my excitement "Hello! My name is Y/N from "Kick It Into A High Gear" and this i-"

Matt: "I know who you are idiot. We're in the same band" I laugh a bit as I go into the room

Kairi: I go up to Matt and hit his arm. "Where in Tartarus have you been!? And where's the others!? We played already and just by ourselves! I had to play two parts! You know how diffi-"

Matt: "Hey hey I'm sorry, I had a family emergency and I started heading over here around 5PM but there's a traffic jam."

Y/N: "We'll forgive you for this one Matt, just because it's the first time you've been late. But please don't be late anymore, or if you will be at least let us know."

Matt: "Oh right, sorry about that too, my phone broke in the morning and it's not working anymore." I scratch my nape and chuckle a bit hoping they'll understand that too.

Kairi: "Hm, understandable. But where's Brit and Jackie?"

Matt: "I think I saw them looking for our room, I told them to follow me but when I was about to get here I looked back and they were gone."

Y/N: "Well then looks like they're gonna miss out on something that's gonna happen in a bit."

Matt: "And what exactly is that?"

Kairi: "Oh you'll see. They're supposed to be here in a" knocks are heard at the door. "Oh that should be them!" I go to open the door and once I see Lisa I couldn't help it. I fainted again.

Lisa: "Oh my gosh! Is she ok?" She lowers herself to check on Kairi and then looks at Y/N and Matt for a bit.

Y/N: "Oh yeah she's alright. She always does this. But anyways, hello my name is Y/N. It's a pleasure to meet you" I smile a extend my hand out for a handshake. I gotta be formal right? I mean it's Lisa from Blackpink! I'm sad the other members aren't here but Lisa is my bias wrecker so I'm happy with this.

Lisa: "Oh hi Y/N! My name is Lisa but I think you already know that." She laughs a bit and shakes my hand. Oh gosh. Her laugh is even more adorable in person. Then she looks at Matt and says "Oh and who are you?"

Matt: "Oh I'm sorry if I was being rude. My name is Matt, I'm the guitarist for "Kick It Into A High Gear" but I got here really late due to family issues so I didn't perform today." He chuckles a bit and bows down to Lisa, who is his bias in Blackpink and praises her. Seriously he does he even has a shrine for her in his room.

Lisa: "Hi Matt, it's nice to meet you." She smiles so beautifully, I swear God really made her look perfect. "Oh, my other members aren't here yet, they decided to leave real quick to go to a coffee shop near by but they'll be back quick."

Y/N: I lifted Kairi bridal style and sat her down on a chair and fanned her for a bit and then unfolded a chair and set it down. "Lisa if you would like to sit down I got you a chair. Oh and would you like some water or soda?"

Lisa: Sits down on the chair I pulled out for her. "Actually my members are getting me a coffee too. But the two of you sit down to! It'll be awkward if I'm the only one sitting down."

Matt and I both get chairs for us to sit down on. All of the sudden I hear a thump and Lisa laughing so I turn towards Matt and I see him on the floor rubbing his butt.

Matt: "Ow that hurts! I forget how hard the floor is here." He then looks at Lisa who's still laughing and blushes a bit.

Y/N: "Well of course you'd be the one to fall from a chair. You're the dummy of the band" You make a poker face as you boop his nose.

Lisa: Still laughing a bit at the whole scene but manages to say "I think we'll all get along just fine" between laughs.

Matt and I look at Lisa in confusion for a bit because of what she said. Then I turn towards Matt and say "Hey get off the floor already and sit on the chair! Are you waiting to fall through the floor too or something?!" Then Matt quickly sits on his chair as Lisa stops laughing.

Lisa: "Sorry for laughing so much. I just tend to do so for random things. But what I meant by "We'll get along just fine" is that Sajangnim has been wanting to sign a rock group to YG, and he asked us to scout for people that could be in it-"

Matt: Gets up from his chair and excitedly says "Wait so you mean that Yang Hyun-Suk wants us to be in YG!?"

Y/N: "Oi Matt! Don't disrespect Lisa like that!"

Matt: "I'm sorry Lisa. Please continue" He bows down again and sits down, this time carefully making sure he's going to sit down on the chair and not the floor.

Lisa: "Well Sajangnim told us to scout even though we were doing a world tour. Like what are the odds of finding people over here that could be in a Korean rock group? But we saw that all of the band members looked Korean on an advertisement so we decided to check you all out. And honestly all of us were impressed so we're going to send Sajangnim clips of your show."

As soon as Lisa finished saying what she was saying Kairi wakes up and screams "I'm gay for you!!" Then we all stare at her for a bit trying to hold in our laughter from her sudden confession.

Kairi: Realizing what just exactly happened. "Oh gosh I'm so so sorry." She gets up and goes towards Lisa. "I'm so sorry about that Lisa. Erm um my name is Kairi it's nice to meet you." Kairi then bows and waits for Lisa to accept her apology.

Lisa: "No need to apologize haha. It's nice to meet you Kairi." And she smiles again. God really did make her smile perfect.

Y/N: "Kairi, please sit down we'll fill you in on what's happening later."

Kairi then nods and sits down on her chair.

Lisa takes out her phone to see a message and replies quick. "The other members will be here in a bit. They just left the coffee shop right now. So to kill time, can the three of you tell stories about yourselves? So I know what the three of you are like."

Kairi, Matt, and Y/N nod. "Well I think Y/N should start first since he's the lead singer of the band." Kairi nudges Y/N a bit and smirks. "Alright I'll start then. Well my story pretty much begins-"

————————————————————

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey guys! Thank you for reading my book. Please let me know what you think of it so far. It's my first time making a book so I'm sorry if it's horrible. But if it's good so far, then I'll try to make it long. Possibly 70 chapters? I don't know it depends. But thank you so much and if you're enjoying please share this with other Blinks, I would really appreciate it. Take care and stay safe. I love you all! <3