Ch. 25 - There You Are

No One's POV:

To prevent more captures in BigHit, JYP, Stone, and YG, the CEO's sent a request to the government for tight security for all of their groups and all companies decided to halt all activities for every single idol.

A day after the captures, not only the four companies, but all of the companies received security from the government. Currently, alongside special forces, Y/N is attempting to locate Soohyun. Y/N has been trying to connect with Mina and just now he finally has a clue where they might be.

His astral form was walking around the streets of Seoul and felt Mina's presence in an abandoned museum. He was going to go inside to check but there were demons surrounding the building.

Y/N POV:

In thoughts: 'that's definitely where Soohyun and the captives are. I need to go back to my body and inform special forces. Or, I can take care of the demons right now. But if I do that, for sure Soohyun will know somethings up, so it's better for me to wait. Don't worry Jennie and Mina, I'm coming for you.'

I start to head back to where my body is at and then I enter my body. I start waking up slowly and I see some of Twice's members along with special forces units. "Y/N, did you figure out anything?" I nod to Mr. Kim and sit up from my bed. "They're in the abandoned museum. Soohyun has a lot of security there though, I counted a total of 22 demons, 5 in each corner and 2 at the door."

Mr. Kim nods at me and informs his other troops. "Y/N so glad you're back now! We were worried!" Dahyun hugs me and then so does Sana and Momo. "Thanks guys for worrying, but I'm alright. I informed Mr. Kim about the location that I think is where Soohyun and the captives are in. I think we might go and plan the attack right now, and go in tonight."

They both nod at me and go to inform the other Twice members, the remaining BlackPink members and my members about the information. I stand up and go to the living room where Mr. Kim and his men are at. "Sir, when are we going to plan the attack?"

"We will be forming a plan in 10 minutes, and we will roll out with the plan at midnight. For now, prepare anything you may need." I nod at Mr. Kim and I start to walk to my room. I push a button that's under my desk table and a slot between my desk and a book stand opens up. I then take out a few suitcases and open them all up.

"Y/N, what's all of that?" Kairi and Jihyo peek from the door and look at me. "It's stuff I've kept hidden, even from you Kairi, sorry about that. But all of this will be needed for the recovery mission." I pack in some weapons, close the suitcase and pick it up. "Can I have a word with you in private Y/N?"

I nod to Jihyo and Kairi leaves to give us some privacy. I close the door so no one hears what we'll talk about. "What's up Jihyo?" We sit down on my bed and she looks me straight in the eyes. "Please get Mina and Jennie back for us. But also please stay safe, I know we've only known each other for a while, but I kinda see you as if you were my son." She giggles a bit.

Jihyo then grabs my hand and tightens her grip. "I don't want to lose any of you, not Mina, not you, nor Jennie. I couldn't bare to lose anyone." I hold her hands and smile at her. "I promise I'll come back safe with the others. Nothing's gonna go wrong, ok mom?"

Jihyo then hits my arm and pouts. "Yahh! Don't call me mom! You'll make me feel old!" I smile and pinch her cheeks. "You called me son so it's only fair." I chuckle a bit while she still pouts. A knock is then heard at the door and is opened by Mr. Kim.

"Y/N, are you ready? We are about to discuss plans for the recovery mission." I nod and grab my suitcase as Jihyo and I stand up. We both walkout and we walk into the living room where the discussion is occurring.

"Y/N, we have made half the plan, now all that is really left is your part. I was thinking that you could fend off a few demons if possible while half my units dig underground to go from beneath the building and get the captives. Meanwhile, the rest of my forces could go into the building and find Soohyun."

I think about Mr. Kim's plan and find some holes in it. "It's a longshot, mainly because if you go straight at it while I'm fending off a few demons, your forces will be immediately pummeled. And if I do try to fend off some of the demons, others will just alert Soohyun and he'll have time to escape or kill the captives."

Mr. Kim rubs his temples and trying to think about a different plan. "What do you suggest then?"

"A quick and ridiculously simple way of getting rid of the demons would be taking a quality picture of the exact spot where they're at. This will trap the demons in the picture but the camera has to be specially blessed, even I can't do the blessing." Lisa then raises her hand and we nod to her to speak.

"I was actually given a camera from my unnies. It's a really good camera and I'm sure I can do the role of capturing the demons. I'm willing to sacrifice it if necessary." We then turn to Mr. Kim Who then turns to me to make the call.

"Thank you Lisa, all we really need is for the special blessing. But it must be performed by someone who is truly pure hearted ... actually, Rosie, I think you might be able to do it!" Rosé then points at herself in confusion. "Wait really? Me?" I nod at her and go on to discuss the other flaw in the plan.

"Mr. Kim, in order for this to work, it has to be swift. We can take the risk of Soohyun not expecting it even if we have a helicopter so Lisa and I can take the photos. During that, I want a small strike team to make an underground tunnel to rescue the captives. Once the demons have been captured, I'll send signal and you need to rush into the building and inform the strike team to go in. This will leave Soohyun absolutely surrounded, and he can't escape from above the forces nor above the building since there's no openings there."

Mr Kim then stares at me in awe and says "D-did you really just come up with this plan right now? It sounds like you did." I nod at him and he mutters something. "Well then, we roll out at midnight. Everybody get ready."

We leave the living room and Brit pulls me aside to speak to me. "I'm joining this mission!" She says to me with her eyes locked onto me. "Brit, no you're not. You'll die if you go. So it's better for you to stay here with the others." She disagrees with me and pleads me to let her go with them. "Kairi, Matt, Jackie can you guys do something for me?"

They nod at me and I painlessly knock out Brit. "Guys tie her up please and make sure she doesn't leave. I don't want her going to the mission with us please." They tie her up and make sure she's secure onto a chair.

*Time Skip*

"Y/N! Watch out!"

BANG!

"Hey! Hey! Wake up! Come on don't leave me! Why don't you listen to me!