Ch. 27 - For Now

No One's POV:

It's been a week since Soohyun was taken down and Brit was hospitalized. The remaining members of KIIAHG, Twice, Blackpink, labelmates and their fans have been praying everyday for Brit to wake up from her coma. But things seem to be going south for Brit, the doctors have stated that she only has 2 more weeks left to live, but this was not told yet to any of the members or friends.

Since the incident occurred, Brit's members have been blaming themselves for what happened to Brit. But they never gave up hope, they still waited for her to wake up and everything to fine.

Three Days Later

The members are visiting Brit in the hospital, but while they're on their way to her room, a doctor stops them to tell them the news.

After the doctor gave them the news, the members started to cry at the fact that they might lose not only a group member, but a member of their family. After a few minutes of crying, the go in to visit Brit.

They spend a few hours with her, they talked, they joked, and they ate as if she was awake and there with them. When they started to leave, Y/N stayed behind for a bit.

"Thank you Brit, for saving my life... I just wish your injuries weren't this severe... please wake up Brit... we love you so much..." with that, Y/N leaves the room with a sad smile on his face.

Jennie's POV:

Ever since the incident, I've visited Brit and thanked her for saving Y/N and allowing him to save us from Soohyun. I heard the news from the doctor, and to be honest, even though I met these people not even 4 months ago, I love them very much, and it hurts to see Brit like this. She really doesn't deserve this and I really hope she wakes up soon.

I wanted to visit her today but for some reason the hospital isn't allowing any visitors today. So instead my members and I decided to go visit Y/N and his members, maybe they can use some company right now and some cheering up.

"Hey Jennie, should we get some snacks for them?" I look up at Jisoo, smile and then nod at her. "Let's stop at a store and buy them ice cream." Our manager then arrives and we get into the van. "Oppa! Can you stop at a store first to get some snacks please?" I ask and our manager nods and continues driving.

After a few minutes of driving, we get to a small convenience store and go in to buy some snacks. We decide to buy some ice cream, chips and some candy for them. After paying for the stuff, we head back in the van and start going to their dorm.

A few minutes later, we arrive there and knock on the door. "Matt! Get the door!" We can hear Kairi scream out from the other side and then a thud is heard. "It's ok Kairi I'll get it!" The door opens and reveals Jackie. "Hey guys! Come in come." We come in and greet Jackie.

Kairi then comes into the living room while wiping her hands on a cloth. "Hey, how are you guys?" We tell her that we're fine and came to visit them and brought them snacks. Jackie then takes the snacks and puts them in the kitchen while Kairi and us sit at the couches. "So where's Y/N and Matt?"

"Matt tripped on the way to open the door so I took him to his room. And Y/N is in his room writing some songs. You can go in with him if you want." Kairi smiles at me and I decide to go to Y/N's room. I knock on the door because I don't wanna be rude and just walk in. "Come in!"

I walk inside and see Y/N writing a song so I go to him and whisper in his ear, "Oh who's this for?" He then quickly closes his notebook and looks back at me. "I-it was for no one, just feelings." He gives me a nervous smile and I sit beside him and tell him to let me see. He keeps saying no so I pout. "Fine, I'll just leave then!" I get up and start to slowly walk away but then he grabs my wrist and says "wait no um fine I'll show you."

I sit back down and smile in victory as he opens his notebook. "It's a song I wrote for a special someone, it's called "She's My Queen." I look through it and see the lyrics but then he covers it with his hand. "Hey! I was reading it!" Y/N closes the book and puts it away. "I know that's why I closed it."

"So is it for me? Or for Mina?" I ask him, and I'm ready to hear Mina come out of his mouth. Why did I have to ask? "You'll find out soon when I record it and perform it for the first time." He smiles at me and gets up. "Let's go to the living room, shall we?"

————————————————————