Ch. 18 - 1 of 3

Y/N POV:

"Alright guys! That's a wrap for now." We just finished recording our next song for our debut album called "The Story Of Us." I look up to see the time on the clock on a wall and it's already 3:00P.M. I remember that I have to go with Jennie to that festival or amusement park whatever it was. I forgot. But I text her and ask if we're still going.

"Oi Y/N, should we start the writing for the next song?" I turn to Jackie and nod at her as my phone makes a 'ding' noise. I check the message and see that Jennie texted. I guess we're not going since she forgot she has a full schedule today. So I text her back and say that it's alright, we can go some other day.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna work on another song too. Jennie cancelled due to a full schedule so I have time." They nod at me and the start to work on a different song. "Hey what should the title and concept be?" Kairi asks and we all think for a moment.

"How about growing up together and being best friends?" Matt says while he writes something on a piece of paper. "And this can be the title." He holds up the paper with the words 'Always Be Kids'. We all end up agreeing to the name and get back to writing the songs.

A couple of hours have passed by now and we managed to write three songs in those hours. So tomorrow we'll come back in and work on those songs some more. But for right now, we're going to a meeting with sajangnim.

Jackie knocks on Sajangnim's office door and we hear him say to come in. We open the door and we see that he has a lot of papers on his desk including some rumor articles. "Please guys, take a seat." We do as he says and he puts down some papers.

"So guys, I just wanted to meet with all of you to talk about the debut album. But first, how many songs have been made?" Sajangnim asks us and I answer immediately to not keep him waiting. "As of right now, two songs aside from My Angel have been finished. Three other songs have been written today, and we plan on finishing them by tomorrow. Making that a total of six songs as of right now."

Sajangnim then thinks for a few seconds and says "Can I see the songs?" Matt takes out a flash drive with the finished songs and a few papers with lyrics for the other songs and hands them to him. "I'll review the songs and meet me here tomorrow in the morning so I can give my feedback. And also, I think the album should come out in three weeks, so please prepare."

We all nod, stand up, bow and then leave the office. "You heard that guys!? Three weeks and we officially debut with an album!" Matt says as he jumps in the air like an excited anime character. "I know! We just gotta get a few more songs done, get an album cover, then do all the promotional stuff!" Brit enthusiastically says as we walk to the elevator to leave the building.

We chat some more about how excited we are to release our first album until we get into our car. "Alright guys, so until we finish with the album production, no more lazy days! Let's get to working!"

Third Person POV:

And so, the Kick It Into A High Gear band members work nonstop to finish their debut album. Everyday of this week, they go in and out of the studio, their 'writing lab' at home, and
record their songs. But while they're producing music happily, someone else is happily producing revenge.

??? POV:

I get on my phone and all I see are advertisements for that new group of YG Entertainment. Kick It Into A High Gear was it? Ah who cares. I certainly don't. Not after they took our spot at YG! My group got the approval! My group was so close to finally signing deals with YG! But they!? They were just seen as good by Blackpink and then suddenly Yang Hyun Sun wants them!? After he promised my group a spot in the YG family and then suddenly bans us!?

I swear I hate that group so much. I'm going to make them all pay! "Hey bro? You alright? You look like you're about to kill someone over there." I turn off my phone and look at who spoke to me. "Yeah bro, I'm fine. Just saw something cringy." My member makes an o facial expression and goes back to playing games on his phone. Oh you just wait Kick It Into A High Gear, you're all going to pay!

Third Person POV:
Then unknown person then smirks as he plots a devious revenge against Y/N and his members. Then to make things odd, a black triangle starts to glow on his left palm. He notices this and closes his hand quickly and black lightning starts to surround his hand and short circuits his member's phone. "Hey what happened!? I was about to win!" The unknown person then hides his hand in a pocket. "I don't know, maybe it's because you're always on your phone."

??? POV:
Oh just wait, I will make all of you suffer with my powers. That demon I sent a few days ago was only the beginning.

————————————————————

Hey guys! Sorry for taking a long time to update! I've been super busy with school and some drama happened and well yeah October has been horrible so far. But I hope everything is well for all of you! I'll try to update often! Love you all!
❤️