Ch. 22 - Taken

No One's POV:

Two knocks are heard on Blackpink's door and Lisa gets up from the couch to go check the door. "Who is it Lisa?" Asked Rosé who's helping Jennie cook in the kitchen. "I'm not sure I'll check right now." Lisa opens the door and is met by Soohyun. "Hey Lisa" he then hits her on the head with the butt of the knife which causes her to fall. "Sorry Lisa"

"Lisa are you okay!? I heard something fall!" Screams out Jisoo who is now heading towards the door but then sees Lisa on the floor and Soohyun walking to her. "Sorry Jisoo" he then chokes her and leaves her unconscious before she could scream.

Rosé starts walking to the living room because she didn't hear anything from Lisa. When she arrives she sees Jisoo and Lisa on the floor but then suddenly feels a cloth on her mouth and nose. She tries to scream but only gets a few muffled out before collapsing. "Sorry Rosie."

Soohyun then starts walking around trying to find Jennie, he then reaches the kitchen and sees Jennie chopping some carrots. He starts getting closer but then Jennie turns around and slashes at Soohyun's arm. "You bitch!" Says Soohyun who then kicks Jennie's hand and causes the knife to fall out of her hand.

Soohyun then pushes Jennie to the wall and pins then puts his knife to her neck. "You're coming with me. Wether you like it or not" Soohyun then hits Jennie on the head with the butt of the knife. He then ties up Rosé, Jisoo and Lisa to chairs in the living room, blindfolds them and puts a cloth on their mouths so they won't be able to scream out. After that, Soohyun takes Jennie to his car and drives away with her.

Y/N POV:

I'm about two minutes away from Blackpink's dorm and I feel like something already happened. I seriously hope nothing happened yet and I'll be able to be there before something does happen.

I arrive at their dorm and I knock on the door like normal. No response. I knock again and no response. I start screaming out their names and knocking harder but still no response. "Please just be asleep." I break the door open and find Jisoo, Lisa and Rosé in the living room completely tied up but no Jennie anywhere in sight.

I start untying them and and try to wake them up. After a few minutes, Lisa starts to wake up. "Hey Lisa are you ok?" She then mumbles "someone came in... and they knocked me out." I pick her up and then lay her down on the couch. "Rest up Lisa, You're safe right now."

Jisoo and Rosé then start waking up too and they smile at the sight of me. "Oh my God thank God the two of you are waking up too." I hug them and then pick them up and lay them on the other couches. "Y/N, can I have some water." I nod at Rosé and go to get her water from the kitchen, I then hand it to her and let he drink.

"Do you guys remember anything that happened?" Lisa then says "I heard a knock on the door and I thought it was you or our manager so I opened it, but then I got hit and all I remember after that was "Sorry Lisa" and then seeing you. Jisoo then says, "I left my room because I heard a really hard thud on the floor so I went to check what happened and I saw Lisa on the floor and the guy started walking towards me and then chocked me. That's all I remember."

I then look at Rosé who's crying so I go to her and hug her. "Hey it's ok. You're safe right now. I'm here to protect you. No one is ever going to hurt you again, I promise Rosie, please don't cry anymore." I then wipe her tears and let her calm down.

"I- I was cooking with Jennie when Lisa went to check the door. I then heard a thud but I thought maybe the remote fell off the couch or something. I heard Jisoo unnie walking to the door too but after that I didn't hear anything to I went to go check on them. When I got to the living room. I - I saw Jisoo unnie and Lisa on the floor and then I felt a cloth on my mouth. I tried to breath but I couldn't, I just passed out after hearing 'Sorry Rosie'. And then after that, I remember seeing you."

"No ones knows where Jennie went?" They all shake their head and i sigh. "Well I'll start looking around for her. But for now, I'll take care of the three of you. Do y'all need anything right now?"

"I want chicken please." Says Jisoo as she holds her stomach. "Are the rest of you fine with chicken?" They nod at me so I then check the fridge and take out some chicken. "I'll start cooking for the two of you right now, but I'm gonna call my members first." I take out my phone but then I get a video message from Jennie.

I press play on it and it shows a person in a mask in front of Jennie. "This is all because of you Y/N! I'm going to hurt you by hurting everyone you love! Including Jennie! I know you love her! But I also know you love your band, who are you gonna choose Y/N!?" He then puts a knife up to Jennie's neck and then the camera zooms out and reveals his other hand on someone else's neck. "Who will you choose?"