Little Announcement On A Main Character In The Story

Hello guys! I'm sorry for not uploading a chapter in a while, I have been busy with work (I work a 2-10 shift) and now with school. I'm currently typing this while being on zoom on my chromebook.

But what I wanted to say was despite the current situation with Woojin, I will still have him in the fan fiction for a few reasons.

1) I already went all in with Stray Kids being the main group being brainwashed, and having Woojin be the creator of District 9 (if I haven't explained, District 9 is a company of highly skilled and exceptionally trained agents, and being named after Stray Kids's debut song.)

2) I don't know any other set of idols that could've fit the roles that the 8 Stray Kids members and Woojin fill in.

3) I don't want to change the characters roles, as I think that all of the characters fit their roles in this fanfic and it could change parts of the story that I have imagined.

I do not want to believe that Woojin committed these atrocities, deep down inside, I hope it's just a lie, but I can't help but think of the possibility of this being the reason why he left JYP Entertainment.

If later on, it is confirmed that Woojin did indeed commit these actions, then I will for sure change the characters, even if it does change the storyline of both previous chapters, and future chapters. And I will not include him in more fanfics.

If it is confirmed that Woojin did NOT commit this actions, then the story will receive no changes (character-wise) and he could possibly be included in future fan fictions.

In no way, shape, or form, do I condone those actions, but I really hope that it is a lie.

Please refrain from posting any negative comments about any idol, for I also do not condone negativity on my fan fictions.

I understand if you are mad, upset, or hurt by either Woojin, or the rumors about Woojin, but please refrain from any hate towards him or any other idol, wether they may be included in the situation or not, instead pray for them, and wish for them to be on the right path on life.

I want to finish this up by saying that if anything has ever actually happened to anyone, please speak up. Please say something, wether it is someone you love or a random stranger, speak up about it.

Stay Safe

- RC3323