Ch. 21 - Suspicious

Three Weeks Later

Y/N POV:

Brit has been hospitalized since the incident and she's currently in a coma. We were going to delay the album for 2 months but we decided to just drop the album since we know that's what Brit would want.

The album made it onto the charts surprisingly, we kinda took over the top 100 and 7 of our songs are at the top 10. We also investigated into what happened because the crew claimed that they never have sand bags around. The cops checked for fingerprints but there wasn't any on the bag, then they proceeded to check the security camera footage and we finally found a few small clues of what happened.

We saw that there was a person in black clothing and a mask carrying a sand bag near the stairs to the top of room. Then the person waited for a few minutes until Jackie and Kairi left the room and none of the crew were looking at their position and then dropped the bag on Brit.

But what we don't understand is why? And how come there were no fingerprints on the sandbag if the person wasn't wearing any gloves. But while the person was waiting, they took out their phone and texted a person who's named "V" and his background was group which included a person I recognized.

After thinking about who the person I recognized was, I stand up from my chair in Brit's hospital room and everyone's attention is on me now. "I have an idea who we can ask about the person that hurt Brit!"

"Who!?" Exclaims everyone. "There's a person I recognized from his wallpaper that we saw and if I can figure out where he lives, I can ask him who it was." They all nod at me and I start to walk to the door of the room. "I'll be back."

I go into my car and call Nayeon. "Hey Nayeonnie, any chance you remember if RM said where he lives?"

"I think he said lived at BigHit dorms with his group." I look up the direction of the dorms on my gps and find it. "Do you remember his group's name by any chance?"

"I think they're called BTS. Why are you asking?" I station my car at the parking lot and turn it off. "Because we were looking through the security camera footage and saw that the attackers phone had a wallpaper of RM and a few others and I was thinking that maybe they know who he is."

"Ok then good luck and stay safe Y/N." I open the car door and step out. "I will." I then hang up the call and start going to the building. A guard then stops me and asks me where I'm going. "Namjoon asked me to come over and cook for them." The guard then nods and let's me pass into the building. I walk around and finally find BTS's dorm and then I knock.

"Who is it!?" I hear from the other side of the door. "It's me Y/N!" The door then opens up and reveals Jimin with the rest behind him on the couch. They all then come up to me to welcome me in, but I feel like something is off from one of them.

They then invite me to sit down with them and so I do. "So Y/N, why did you decide to visit us?" Asks Jin as I take a sip of water that they offered me.

"Well. To start off, an incident happened while my group was recording for a new M/V and after we wrapped up, a sand bag fell on one of my members and she's been hospitalized since then. And we've been checking the security camera footage and we noticed there was a person at the top of the set with a sand bag and for a moment he took out his phone to reply to someone with the contact 'V' and his wallpaper was BTS. So I was wondering if any of you had an idea of who it was."

For a brief moment, everything was silent until Jungkook said "Actually, our recently added 8th member, Kim Soo-Hyun, has Taehyung as V in his contacts. He's the only one that I know that has it like that." The other members then restate Jungkook's statement.

"Any idea where he might be right now?" I ask and but they all shake their head, then Taehyung says "actually I do. Before he left, he said something about making a visit and sending something to a long time friend." I then nod to what Taehyung said and ask one last question.

"And by any chance, do any of you know where he was three weeks ago on Friday, around 2PM-3PM?" Jin then says, "actually I saw him leave a building around that time. Exactly at what time did the incident occur? And which building was it?"

I think back for a bit and remember the time. "It was 2:35PM when the sandbag fell and it was the building 6 blocks away from the YG building and I calculated the time and if he ran away as soon as he let it go, he should've been able to leave the building in 2 minutes."

"Was it the building that used to be a theatre?" Asked Jin who's texting Soohyun where he's at. "Yeah it was that building." Jin then texts Soohyun back and puts his phone away. "Then I think it was him. By the way Y/N, he said he's visiting Jennie from Blackpink. Do you know if they're friends?"

I stand up from my seat and start walking to the door. "No they're not and if it's him that was the attacker, then Jennie might be the next victim I have to go!" I run out of the dorm and rush into my car, start it up and start driving straight to Blackpink's dorm.

No ones POV:

While Y/N is rushing to Blackpink's dorm, there's already someone knocking at their door with a knife in hand.

————————————————————

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting last week. I was kinda depressed because I found out that my now ex girlfriend was cheating on me throughout the relationship, so yeah lol. But I promise this week will have a double update and possibly a triple update.