Ch. 19 - 2 of 3

Y/N POV:

We just finished recording the rest of the songs for our new album today. I'm surprised we finished it super quick, but hey, at least we got it done and the people that we showed it to so far liked it. "Hey guys, since we just finished all the recordings for the album, let's go celebrate tonight with Blackpink and Twice! Anything y'all want, it's on me!" My members start to cheer and scream out that they want Korean BBQ.

I text Blackpink and Twice and ask if they wanna come with us to eat. "Hey Y/N, do we have the album cover made yet?" I look up from my phone and hand Jackie a folder. "I have mulitple made, y'all can vote on which one should be the cover or if y'all want a different one." I receive a few texts from Blackpink and Twice and I see that they agree to come. I then give them the address and time while the others choose out an album cover.

"I like this one the most!" Says Matt and the others nod to what he says. "I think we should have the group picture of us with the band name and album name at the top. That way our faces will be recognized when people pass by the CD aisle at stores."

"Good point Kairi, but barely anyone buys CD's now a days. I think. It's really all digital." Says Brit as she picks up a muffin from the table and bites into it. "W-where did you get a muffin? Last time I checked, there wasn't any food in here!" I say to Brit as she takes another bite out of the muffin. "The muffin button." She says while her mouth is full of muffin. "Where's the muffin button? And please don't speak with your mouth full." Jackie says to Brit who then pushes a button that's underneath the table and a muffin appears on top of the table.

"Ok what the heck!" I press the button and another muffin appears on the table. "But how!?" Brit then bites into her own muffin again and Matt and Kairi take a muffin too. "Ok so are we all agree on the group picture album cover?" I say as I press the button again and take a muffin. Everyone else nods and so then we start to pack our stuff to leave the room and go to our dorm.

??? POV:
"Guys! Where are they!?" I say scream out as I search around my room for it. "Where's what? Did you lose your gaming headset again?" I look at my member who is leaning on my door frame and is munching on a pancake. "My muffins! Where the heck are my muffins!?" I look to the side of my mini fridge but they're also not there either. "I'm not sure bro, weren't they on your desk?"

"Yeah they were just a few minutes ago but now they're all gone!" I keep looking and I check underneath my bed but they're also not there. "Hey bro, I'm gonna go to the store anyways, I'll buy you another pack of muffins there ok?" I sit down on my bed and nod to my member. "Guess I'll wait for my snack."

Y/N POV:
Before we go to the restaurant, I want to go to the store first because we're actually out of milk, soda, coffee beans and creamer. I think I'll get my members some snacks too, they deserve it. Maybe some ice cream. I get a notification so I check the message.

Nayeonnie 🐰:
Y/N! Turn to your left!

I turn to my left and see a bunny up in my face who then pokes my nose. "Hey Nayeonnie, how are you?" I pat Nayeon on the head and walk with her to the store. "I was actually just walking to the store but I saw you walking here too, so I decided to walk with you." She smiles to me as we keep walking to the store. "Aww, well when we get to the store, you get whatever you want or need and I'll pay for it." I smile at her and we continue talking till we reach the store and buy our things.

???'s Member POV:
It's actually quite nice to be walking out and about in the streets. I rarely get to just walk outside since our group usually just drives to wherever we need to go. I grab my 'To Buy List' and check what I need again.

"Ok looks like I'll be spending quite a lot of money then." I go inside the store and I go straight to the baked goods aisle to get muffins so I don't forget. As I turn around the corner I bump into someone and I accidentally knock down their stuff. "Mianhae mianhae" I pick up their stuff and put them back into their basket. "Kamsahamnida, my name is Im Nayeon by the way. And this is Y/N L/N"

They both extend their hands to me and I shake their hands. "Hi Nayeon and Y/N my name is Kim Nam-joon or RM, Wait! Are you Nayeon from Twice? And are you Y/N from that new group Kick It Into A High Gear?" They both nod at me and I squeal a bit.

"I'm sorry I'm a huge fan of the two of you." The three of us ended up talking to each other for a bit while we shop together and they gave me some advice which honestly sounds like really good advice.

I'm now back at my dorm and I still can't believe that I just talked to Nayeon from Twice and Y/N from KIIAHG. Oh my gosh that was awesome! "Hey guys I'm back with groceries!" Everyone else starts rushing towards me for snacks so I hide behind the couch because I don't want to get stampeded.

"Oh guys guess what! I ran into Nayeon from Twice and Y/N from KIIAHG at the store!" No one says anything back to me so I repeat it and again, no one pays attention, they just want the food I brought. "I'll be at my room if anyone needs me." And finally I get response. "Thank you hyung!" Well at least I got a thank you.

I go into my room and I see that one of my members are behind me. "Hey bro, do you need something?" He sits down next to me on my bed and gives me a glare that I've never seen from him before. "Tell me everything Y/N said to you. RIGHT. NOW."

————————————————————

Hey guys! Sorry for barely posting any updates, I've been quite busy and kinda depressed. But I'm doing better today and I wasn't too busy today so I was able to update. I'll try to update any time I can. Sorry if this book is horrible. I suck at this lol.