Ch. 16 - Different

Mina POV:

We all sit down at the living room as the others await our explanation. "So, what did you mean by seal?" Says Kairi. "And monster?" Matt follows up. "And spell??" Asks Jackie. I look at Y/N who's ready to speak but I stop him from doing so.

"I'll explain it to them." Y/N then nods at me and then we face the others. "So to start off with, when Y/N and I were younger, we would meet up a lot, and without you Kairi. I'm sorry about that but it's a good reason." Kairi nods and says, "and that reason is?"

"We both started seeing things and everyone else told us they can't see what we saw. So we believed that we were special in some way." Y/N then interrupts me and continues the explanation.

"When Mina left, we kinda still met up even though she was miles away. We never knew each other's location, but we would see each other every night. Later on, we realized that we would both drift off from our bodies and meet up spiritually." Matt then raises his hand and asks, "So the two of you can do astral projection?"

"Well yes. But let me continue. As we kept on meeting up in a spiritual form, we learned how to fully use this power. So later on, we would get rid of demons together in spiritual form."

Brit then asks, "Wait isn't that dangerous?" I then answer her question by saying, "It's extremely dangerous but it was the only way we could do it at the time."

"Wait! Then did the two of you pretend to not recognize each other at first!?" Kairi screams out which scares the heck out of us. "Well lets be honest, yes we did pretend. I'm sorry Kairi." Kairi then sits down. "It's fine, at least you're being honest about it."

A knock is then suddenly heard at the door, and so is a shriek from Matt.

Lisa POV:

"Lisa!! Come over here! We got you something!" I hear Jisoo unnie scream out from the living room so I walk out of my room and see my unnies on the couch with a present on the table.

"What's the present for?" All of them then turns to me with a 'seriously?' Expression. "Lisa you seriously don't know the date?" Rosé asks me as I sit down on the couch next to her. "It's the 27th of March right?"

"What happened on March 27th?" Jennie unnie asks me and pushes the present towards me. "Wait! That's my birthday!!" They all facepalm and sigh. "Geez you are clueless at times." I grab the present and look up to my unnies. "I'm sorry haha. But thank you for the gift!"

They then tell me to open my gift and I do to find a Canon Powershot G9 X Mark II. Just the camera I've been wanting! "Oh my gosh unnies! Thank you so much!" I go and hug them all tightly.

Time Skip

Jennie's POV:

We got Lisa a camera she's been wanting and she's been taking so many pictures with it already. I'm glad to know she's enjoying it. But right now I'm heading to Y/N's place but first I'm going to stop by at a store to get them snacks.

I remember their favorites so I buy them and start to walk to their place again. I can't wait to see him! He's so handsome! His laugh is so cute and his smile just melts me away.

It's been a few minutes and I arrive to their place. Something feels weird here but I just brush it off. I go the door and knock on it and I hear Matt shriek from the other side of the door. "Hey Matt! It's ok it's just me Jennie!" I say and laugh a bit while waiting for them to open the door.

The door then starts to open slowly and Jackie is seen behind it and is looking scared. "Jackie are you ok? Has the idol life gotten to you already?" Jackie then pulls me in quickly and shuts the door. "Guys what's going on?"

Kairi then goes up to me and says "Y/N and Mina, magic, demons, and stuff." I look at her confused and start laughing at them. "So you're all playing Dungeons and Dragons?" I say and continue laughing.

Mina then screams out, "I hinted it all in the Yes or Yes M/V!" And ok now I'm just confused. "Guys seriously what's happening?" Y/N looks at me and says "I'll explain later, maybe."

————————————————————

Hey guys, sorry for the bad chapter, but I was kinda in a rush. I hope you all enjoy. Goodnight, love you all.
❤️