Ch. 28 - 8 Years Later

8 Years Later

No One's POV:

Since the events of the last chapter, Kick It Into A High Gear have become a global success, millionaires, and are still performing at now sold out shows. But right now, they are on a hiatus so they can rest after endless schedules for the past 8 years. TWICE, BlackPink, and BTS on the other hand, have already disbanded. They all make sure to keep in touch, even meet up every now and then, even though KIIAHG are still busy, they still manage.

The song Y/N wrote 8 years ago, was still not published, and only he has heard the recording. Y/N and Jennie? They've gotten closer, a lot closer. They both now have strong feelings for each other, but they aren't dating at all. Speaking of Jennie, her and Rosé are currently solo artists under JYP. Jisoo is an actress and has starred in multiple popular movies and dramas. Lisa is a dance instructor in YG Entertainment and JYP Entertainment.

Mina is now a YouTuber, the 3rd most popular and subscribed Gaming YouTuber to be exact. Nayeon and Jongyeon have opened a donation center in Seoul and have helped out many people. Chaeyoung is a rapping instructor and Momo is a dance instructor in JYP Entertainment. Sana, Dahyun, Jihyo and Tzuyu became managers for KIIAHG after TWICE broke up.

A few weeks ago, Y/N decided to have some alone time to connect with himself once again. So he left to an uninhabited island so no one can find him. He also turned off his phone, and disconnected from social media. The only other person that knows Y/N's whereabouts is Mina, but she promised him that she wouldn't tell anyone so he can have his alone time.

But lately, the break hasn't been like how Y/N was hoping for it to be. A person has been visiting him in his dreams and has caused him to suffer when he's asleep. He tried to locate the person with his powers, but all that he was able to find out was that the person has been dead for years.

Y/N POV:

Another day of peace and quiet, thank God Jihyo. Beside these past few dreams, everything has been well while I was here. Well enough time of staying in bed. I get up and go brush my teeth then take a shower. After I shower, I put on some clothes and go downstairs to eat breakfast. After breakfast, I decided to go outside and jog for a while to get some much needed exercise.

While I was jogging, I saw a man standing by the ocean. Weird, I thought I was the only one here. "Hey sir! Are you lost!?" I shout out to him but I get no response. So I start to walk over to him slowly. "Sir?" After a few more steps, he turns around and "I-it's you!?"

Mina's POV:

3 Days Later

It's been 3 days since Y/N last contacted me. I wonder if something happened? I hope he's ok... I should've gone with him so I wouldn't have to worry about him. "Mina!" Maybe he just forgot to contact me. "Mina!!" But he never forgets to do so. Not a single night in our lives has he forgotten to do so. "MINA!!"

"Huh?" I look at Chaeyoung who I forgot was with me right now. "Mina unnie! I've called out your name a ton of times but you were too busy daydreaming!" She takes a sip of water and sits back down. "I'm sorry, I was just wondering what Y/N could be doing."

"Not to sound rude but I wouldn't know. He just said 'Going on a private trip, don't text me, bye' then dipped." I nod and then take a sip of my watermelon juice. "I just feel like something bad just happened. I feel it in my gut."

"Maybe its all the juice that you drink." I pout at her and take another drink. "If it is, then oh well ... hey so how's that instructor thing going for you?"

Chaeyoung then swallows the bit of strawberries that she had, "It's going well, right now I'm instructing a few members of a new group that's set to debut in March. They're great, but they insist on more training."

"Well that's good, it's always good to practice to improve right?" Chae then nods and sighs. "Somethings up?" She then nods and says "I kinda miss being TWICE. It was stressful and all, but it was fun."

I then sigh and agree with her. "I'm up for it, but what about the others?"

"We'll have to ask, should we arrange a meeting?" I nod at her as the waiter arrives with the bill. "Thank you." We stand up to go pay the bill and leave afterwards. "Should I walk you to back to the company babe?" I ask Chae and she holds my hand and says yes.

————————————————————

Hey guys!! Sorry for not updating too much, I decided to take a small break to enjoy vacation. But don't worry, I'll be back with regular updates starting tomorrow with an update for my other book. Take care guys! Love you all! 💖