Ch. 7 - Start

They hug us all again and we all jump around and scream happily.

————————————————————

The Next Day

Y/N POV:

Yesterday is kinda of a blur. All that I really remember is signing our contracts with YG Entertainment, then going out with Blackpink and going to a restaurant with them to celebrate. I don't remember what happened after that though, but I know for sure that none of us drank.

Sajangnim also wants us to go and record a new song at their studios. He said he'll allow majority of it to be English as long as there's some Korean, but I think majority of the group is gonna want to do a full Korean song.

After all of us eat breakfast, of course I had to cook for all the lazy bums, we went out to the studio to record a song we've been working on before we signed with YG. The song is called 'My Angel', it's going to be the middle song of our upcoming album that we're allowed to do.

Also, the album is a full story, each song has a meaning and a chapter to the story. 'My Angel' is the song after the saddest song we'll probably ever make. Well, 'My Angel' will be a sad song as well, but with a hopeful undertone.

We arrive at the studio and we begin to record the song in English, then in Korean. Everything is going smoothly honestly, and we decide to take a break after a while because Jennie and Rosé come in to the room with food.

"Hey guys! We have a free day today and we thought that you would all be hungry so we brought you all some snacks to munch on." We accept the snacks and start eating and talking. "Hey do you two want a drink? We have some Coca Cola, sprite, and Dr. Pepper in the mini fridge." I ask them to be kind ya know. They brought us snacks so we should offer drinks.

"Um I'll have a Dr. Pepper please, Y/N." Jennie smiles as she takes the Dr. Pepper from me. "And for you Rosé?" She puts a finger up to her chin and thinks. "I think I'll just have a Coca Cola please." I hand her a can of Coca Cola and she thanks me.

We talk for a good 20 minutes more and decide to start recording again. "Hey Rosé, Jennie, were gonna start recording again but if the two of you want, you can stay and watch us. Get a little sneak peak at our new song." They agreed to stay and we started recording the song in Korean. What surprised me was that Brit actually spoke Korean well, I used to teach her but she barely paid attention to my lessons. The best part was Kairi's vocals, even Rosé, who's vocals are like a choir of angels, loved her vocals. She definitely killed it.

We now just finished recording and we're ready to leave the studio. "Wow, you guys killed it! Especially you Kairi! You're vocals are so amazing!" Kairi then blushes a bit. "Oh thank you Rosé, but your vocals are far much better than mine" Jennie then nudges Rosé. "Nah I think Chae here has some competition now because of you Kairi." Rosé then slaps Jennie's arm. "Yaa! Jennie unnie! There's no competition! She's better than me."

Rosé then hugs Kairi and smiles. "Hey guys, we're gonna go out to eat. Do you two wanna come with us? And ask Lisa and Jisoo if they want to come as well, we don't wanna leave them out." Brit says as she packs some of her stuff. "Sure we'd love to. I'll text them right now and ask."

Jennie then texts Jisoo and Lisa and gets a reply. "They said to just give them the address and they'll be there." We're now all ready to go to the dorm and drop off our stuff there and go out to eat. "Alright then, let's go." We all leave the studio and get in a van to go to our dorm.

————————————————————

Authors Note: Hey guys! Sorry this chapter was shorter than usual. But I promise tomorrow's chapter will be longer than an usual chapter. And I'm sorry this isn't much earlier but I've been super busy today. Please take care all of you. I love you all. Goodnight!
❤️