Ch. 17 - Round Trip and Cook

Jennie's POV:

After an hour, everything was pretty much explained to me. I'm honestly really dumbfounded and I don't know if I should believe them. "Hey guys I'm going to be honest, this really all seems like mumbo jumbo."

Mina then looks at me and suddenly pulls out my wallet from her pocket. "Well I was able to open up a small portal and grab your wallet. Still don't believe?" I look at her with a shocked expression and say "Maybe you took it when I wasn't looking." She then waves her hands in a circular motion and a blue line appears. "Let's see where Tzuyu is at."

Then inside the circle, Tzuyu is shown asleep on her bed and we can hear her snoring. "Hey Tzuyu! Wake up!" She then wakes up and Mina closes the portal. "Still don't believe us Jennie?" My mouth dropped and i started nodding.

Y/N then stands up and closes his eyes for a while. "That thing is gone for now. I don't sense it anymore." Mina then closes her eyes as well for a bit too. "Yeah me neither." We all give out a sigh of relief. "So Jennie, why did you come here?" Y/N asks me as he starts writing on a piece of paper.

"Oh I just wanted to visit and congratulate all of you on your appearance on the talk show." I say as I relax on the couch and Kairi and Jackie go to the kitchen. "Well thank you Jennie, it really means a lot to us." Y/N smiles at me while Kairi and Jackie come back with three plates full of fruits. "Jackie and I made these while you guys were explaining what happened to Jennie. Enjoy guys, I'm gonna go to bed, I'm extremely exhausted."

Kairi then heads to her room and then Y/N turns to the others.

Y/N POV:

"Hey guys, I got the intro for our next song done." I push the paper and pen towards my members. "Add anything if you guys want, and are we sticking with that album name we came up with before the talk show?" Everyone else nods at me and Matt takes the paper and pen to start writing. "Hey Mina and Jennie, do you two wanna watch a movie, play games, or something?"

"What games do you have?!" Mina asks as she takes a slice of fruit from the plate. "I can show you the games. Jennie do you want to play too? We have 8 controllers each for every console we have so you can play if you want." I walk to the shelf's full of DVD's and video games and take out a few. "It depends on what games you have." Says Jennie as I take the games towards them.

"Well these are all our multiplayer games." I place the games onto the table and wait for them to choose. "I wanna play Mario Kart!" Jennie points at the game and turns to Mina. "Is that game fine for you?" Mina then nods and takes another slice of fruit and eats it.

I go towards our Wii and insert Mario Kart, then I take the controllers to them. We play for a few hours while my other members write down lyrics for the song, then Mina and Jennie leave. Before Mina left, she nodded at me and I already knew what that meant. Looks like I'll be seeing her later tonight.

Time Skip

We all went to sleep and I'm now laying in my bed. I really don't want to do this anymore. Entering the spiritual realm takes so much out of me and I always end up extremely exhausted. But it's whatever. I then get a text message from Mina.

Mina 🎮:
Hey Y/N! Are you ready?

Y/N 🎸:
I mean I guess. I don't really wanna do this but if we don't, then who else would? It's not like we can pass this onto someone else.

Mina 🎮:
I'm sorry but hey you said it yourself, if we don't do it, then who will? So let's start in exactly 5 minutes ok? Make sure to relax like always.