Ch. 8 - Reunion

We all leave the studio and get in a van to go to our dorm.

————————————————————
Jennie POV:

After we got to KIIAHG's (abbreviation for Kick It Into A High Gear) dorm and they dropped off their stuff, we we got a call from Sajangnim and he said that someone from one of JYP's groups will be coming with us because they want to collab with Blackpink on a song.

We're now back at the YG building to pick up the unknown member for a JYP group. Y/N and I have been talking a lot during the whole ride, and honestly he's a really interesting guy. He was just telling me that he had a childhood friend that left San Antonio to pursue a career elsewhere, but he doesn't remember where.

Sajangnim starts coming towards the van with Mina!? Oh thank God it's a friend of ours. It'll be great to introduce her to Y/N, but she better not take him from me. Wait what am I thinking?

"Hey guys! It's so great to see all of you again!" We all get out of the van and greet Mina. We start to introduce her to the members of KIIAHG and for a while her, Kairi and Y/N stare at each other for a bit.

Mina POV:

"Oh and this is the lead singer of the band, Y/N and Kairi." Jisoo points at Y/N and Kairi then the three of us start to stare at each other. They seem oddly familiar honestly, I think I know them. "Hey Y/N, and Kairi it's a pleasure to meet the two of you." I shake their hand and they shake mine, then Y/N suddenly pulls me into a hug. His scent is so familiar! Not in a creepy way but like I knew someone with this scent!

"Mina... is it really you?" As soon as I heard Y/N say that, my eyes couldn't help but tear up. Is it really the Y/N I knew from San Antonio?? "Y/N... it's me. I'm so sorry I left you all those years ago. I've missed you so much." Kairi then joins in on the hug and cries, I couldn't help it either, I started crying too. I've finally reunited with my best friends from the states. I missed them so much.

Everyone is staring at us but I don't care, I'm just so happy to finally be with Y/N and Kairi again after so many years. "Guys, lets get into the van before fans start to see us." They nod and wipe their tears off of their faces as we all get in. Now I'm sitting next to Y/N and in the van and we're catching up on so many things.

It's so amazing to see them all grown up and happy. Not going to lie, but Y/N used to be so cute and now he's... he's so hot what the heck.

We arrive to a Korean BBQ restaurant, then we sit down and wait for a waiter to come with the menu. But as we wait, we're all talking and having fun. Kairi, Y/N and I are and catching up some more. We talk about everything that's happened, what we've done, how we got here. And I explained to them why I had to leave them.

Then finally we got the menus and ordered our food. Typical Y/N and Kairi, the drink they ordered was green tea with honey and ginseng. They loved it since they were kids. They really barely changed, I love that so much.

While we ate, I told them that JYP wanted me to collab with Blackpink and the new K Rock band they were signing, which I found out to be Y/N's and Kairi's band, "Kick It Into A High Gear." And I told them that I just went to a meeting with the two CEO's and the YG CEO said that he thinks it's a good idea. But that we have to know if Blackpink and KIIAHG was up for it.

"Hm, well honestly I'm up for it." Said Lisa as she took a sip of her drink. Then everyone else started to agree to the idea. We then decided to meet up tomorrow at Blackpink's dorm to write lyrics for the song.

Two hours have passed since we arrived to the restaurant and I get a notification from Nayeon to meet at the dorm because she needs to talk with the group about something important. "Hey sorry guys but I have to go. Nayeon just texted me to meet with the rest of the group of the dorm. But I'll see you all tomorrow right?" As I say that, I start to pick up my purse and get up from our booth. "Of course! Just don't be late and make sure to notify your group so they don't think you're missing."

"I will. Well then see you all tomorrow! Bye guys!" I hug Y/N and Kairi before I go and then walk out the restaurant. I can walk to the dorm, it's just a 3 minute walk honestly.

Jennie POV:

Mina just left and I'm really mad right now. She pretty much got all of  Y/N's attention and she touched him. Wait what am I saying? We're just friends and I've only known him for a few days. I guess I'm jealous that she's getting my new friends attention? I'm not sure about myself anymore.

————————————————————

Authors Note: Hey guys! I will do an extra mini chapter tomorrow morning possibly, and if not in the afternoon. But goodnight to all of you, stay safe and take care! I love you all!
❤️