Ch. 35 - Waging War

Spot the Star Wars references, first to find them both gets a spoiler for one of the upcoming chapters.

Time Skip
Jennie's POV:

"Ok so guys, we acquired the whereabouts of Y/N, Jihyo, and Matt. Felix has volunteered himself to help us get inside the building they are in." Woojin explains as Felix places a map with the layout of the building on the table in front of us. It doesn't seem to be a huge building, but we should be careful to not slip up.

"Since I was brainwashed, and helped the others commit... these crimes, because of that, I should still be able to go in the building and act 'normal' as them. I can bring two of you in as prisoners as well, and then the two can find the captives, while the others get in position to defend them on their way out." Felix starts to point at various spots on the map, telling us how the plan will roll out. But I can't help but stop thinking that I'll finally see Y/N again today if all things go well.

I just hate how I'm the cause of all of this. If we didn't go on that date, Y/N, Matt, and Jihyo wouldn't have been taken from us.  But hey, we're getting them back today. That's a for sure, and then hopefully there won't be any trouble for any of us anymore. But deep down inside, I feel like this is only the beginning. Something far much worse is going to happen soon.

"Eonnie, stop worrying, everything will be fine. We'll get them back." I turn to Lisa who has her hand on my shoulder, and is giving me a bright smile. I smile a bit at her, but... I feel empty when I look at her. And not just at her, but at a few others that are here.

"Ok guys, let's go to District 9 HQ and get prepared for whatever may come our way." We all nod to what Woojin says, and Lisa fills me in on the plan while on the way over there. Thankfully she's telling me, I didn't really pay attention much, I was too deep into my thoughts.

Time Skip

"Everybody get into position, Jennie and Momo, with me just like discussed." Momo and I go with Felix, who places handcuffs on us and walks us to the entrance of the building. Just by being in front of it, I'm already getting chills. "Hey Felix, aren't these a bit too tight?"

"I'm sorry I have to actually put them on you two so they don't suspect a thing." Felix presses a button and a mechanical eye pops out of the wall. "What are your credentials?" 

"LF-7856"

"Credentials Accepted. You may enter: Lee Felix"
The eye then retracts into the wall and a door opens up. "Get inside or I'll push you inside you scum."  We follow Felix inside, looks like his acting is starting now.

"I'm kinda scared." Momo says as she looks around with fright in her eyes. "We'll be ok Momo, don't worry." Just then a knife flies towards us and manages to scrape past me. I look at the direction of where it came from and I see Bang Chan looking at us with the evilest smirk I've ever seen. "Felix! I see you brought us some... entertainment."

"These are prisoners hyung, not people you can beat without permission." Chan then puts his arm around Felix, looks up and down at us and smirks again. "You know I'll get permission from Master. Unless if these are special prisoners."

"They're special hyung. I'm going to take them to Master, I'm sure he would love to see them." Chan then nods and looks at Momo and winks at her, then he retreats into the shadows. "Move scum." We follow Felix to some long, black, scary looking doors. The fear then starts to swallow us up, and I'm starting to sense a presence that I haven't felt in years. Not since Brit died.

A Few Moments Ago

Y/N's POV:

It's been what?... 4 days since I last ate? Well, I'd rather not eat than eat literal trash. Thankfully I have company here though, but I'd rather be here alone, than have them suffer with me. "Jihyo, Matt, are you guys ok today?"

"Y/N, you ask that as if things have been getting better." Jihyo responds to me with some hopelessness in her voice. Matt just stares down at the floor. Poor boy, he's too good for this treatment, so is Jihyo. Why'd they have to bring them into this. "Come on guys, maybe today, they'll come for us."

"Like you said bro, maybe. You've been missing for a year, we've been missing for half a year. I doubt people have found us." Matt looks up to the small window in our room, the only small glimpse of sunlight that we get. He stares at it longingly and defeated. "Don't be like that Matt, they wouldn't give up on searching fo-"

"What if they did!? Or worse! What if Soohyun had his men kill them!? Or brainwash them just like how he did to Stray Kids!? You saw how they were, they didn't even recognize me... and I used to be like a big sister to them..." Jihyo looks down and starts to cry. I've never seen her look so defeated. The strong and cheerful woman that I admired as both a fan and a friend, looked as if she was gone. All Matt and I could do was comfort Jihyo, give her words of hope, even though we've all lost hope that we would be rescued, or let out with a life.

———————————————————————
Hey guys sorry for not updating in a long time! Imma try to actually update more frequently this time. I'm so sorry. This story is almost at its end tho, maybe around 10-13 chapters more. I think idk. It depends lol