Ch. 6 - Sign

Suddenly I hear a noise from a camera

————————————————————

Y/N POV:
I turn to Lisa and see her quickly putting away her camera into her purse. "Lisa why did you take a picture of us?" I tell her while trying to not get up because I don't want to wake Jennie up. "Well Jennie unnie really looks cute when she's sleeping on your shoulder, and I couldn't resist taking the picture."

I then turn towards Jennie and realize that she's drooling a bit. Oh geez. "Um Lisa do you have a napkin I can use?" Lisa then hands me a napkin and I clean off Jennie up. Wow, she must be really comfortable.

We still have a lot more hours of being up in the air so I'm gonna take a nap. Hopefully by then we'll be landing in South Korea. I could use a cup of green tea honestly, but for now I'll wait and hope that there's some at the airport.

————————————————————

Jennie POV:

We've just arrived to Seoul and we stopped at a store to get some drinks and snacks. Well actually, Jisoo unnie and Jackie went. The rest of us stayed in the van and we're currently jamming out to our songs and Y/N's bands songs.

"Hey Y/N, for how long have you been writing songs?" Y/N turns to me and puts his hand to his cheek. Not gonna lie, he looks cute when he does that. "I think I've been writing since I was 14. Then I started producing our songs when we became a band."

"Oh so you're actually your own producer?" He fixes his jacket a bit then turns back to me. "Yeah, I do it all by myself pretty much. I get a lot of free time and I don't really like having people do it for us because I feel like we'll get scammed or something. He laughs a bit and honestly his laugh is cute too. Am I falling for him?!? Nah. He just actually has a cute laugh.

"Guys! We're back with the snacks!" Jisoo unnie and Jackie hands us our snacks and drinks and we start leaving to the YG building because Sajangnim wanted to meet Y/N's group and have an interview with them first. We arrived to the building and we're waiting
in the lobby for Sajangnim.

"Ok so guys. Number one thing you all have to do. When he shows up, bow, and show respect. Don't forget to introduce yourselves and Matt, don't mess up." Matt then puts his hands to his chest. "Why do you all assume I'll mess up?"

Everyone but Matt: "Because you're the dummy of the group"

Matt then sighs and puts his hands down. "Point proven." Jisoo unnie then continues with the talk but I'm not really paying attention. I'm paying more attention to someone at the front desk that seems familiar. I'm just not sure who.

"Hey Chae, does that person over there seem familiar to you?" I point to the girl that's accompanied by the CEO of JYP. "I wonder what they're doing here, Jennie unnie." Just then, Sajangnim comes to the lobby.

"Hello girls, this is the group you sent me right?" We all stand up and bow. "Yes Sajangnim, it's these five." Sajangnim then looks at them all carefully and finally speaks again. "Well then you five, follow me to my office." Then they all leave to his office and we stay here in the lobby to wait for them.

"Jisoo unnie, does that girl over there look familiar to you?" Jisoo unnie then looks at the girl and pokes Lisa's arm. "Hey Lisa, doesn't she look like Mina from Twice?" Lisa then looks at her too and then back to us. "Kinda, but I don't think she'd be here, she's from a different agency."

Then the girl and JYP's CEO leave the lobby and heads to where Sajangnim's office should be.

————————————————————

Time Skip

Jackie's POV:

We're halfway done with the interview an everything is going great honestly. I think we're also getting on Sajangnim's good side, he's been laughing at a lot of our stories that he asks about, for example that one time Matt threw a fit because he couldn't find his razor, then he hit the toilet with a glass bottle for some reason. That's not what got him laughing though, what got him laughing was the fact that the bottle didn't break, instead, a piece of the toilet broke off.

We answered a few more questions afterwards and he puts a few papers in front of us. "I like you five. So I made my decision already. I want you all to be here in YG. But before you five can be the first rock group here. I want you all to be Blackpink's band. So you five will be playing the instruments as they perform. Is that fine?" 

All of us were shocked. Yeah we came here expecting to be a rock group for YG, but this is even better. We get to tour with Blackpink and perform instruments for them!? Heck yeah!

We all agree to it and sign our contracts. World tours! Here we come!

After that he allows us to leave the office and tell Blackpink the news. So we head to the lobby because they might be there hopefully. Thankfully they are, then they run up to us asking what happened.

"Well, I think Sajangnim really likes us! He laughed at a lot of our stories and at the end, he gave us contracts!" Before I could finish they hugged us all and we jumped around in excitement. "Wait holdup Im not done!" We stop jumping around and they let me finish.

"We're going to be touring with you girls." They look at us in a bit of confusion and Chae asks, "What do you mean?" Brit then says, "We'll be playing instruments for you guys while you all perform on the stage!! They hug us all again and we all jump around and scream happily.

————————————————————

(Authors Note: Hey guys! Sorry for updating late. I'll try to do another chapter tomorrow and update early. But anyways, thank you all for supporting the book so far. I hope you all have a good day or a good night. I love you all!!
❤️