Ch. 5 - Chicken and Waffles

"Unnie! Who are you texting?"

————————————————————

Lisa POV:
As soon as I said that she jumped a bit and dropped her phone. I guess I startled her so I pick up her phone because I felt bad for scaring her and I see that she's texting Matt.

"Oooouuu unnie! Do you have a thing for Matt?" She then slaps my arm and looks a bit annoyed with me. "Yaaa Lisa! He was just asking if he could bring breakfast for us tomorrow." She then takes her phone away from my hands and repositions herself in the couch.

I then get a text from Kairi so I open it to check if she needs something.

Kairi 🐶:
Hey Lisa, Y/N and I got our bags ready. We were wondering at what time we should meet at the airport because we're gonna pick up Matt, Brit and Jackie then head there and we don't wanna be late.

Lala-Lisa 🐵:
Hi Kairi! I think about 2:30PM will be fine. It's kinda a bit early but it's better than later lol. Oh and also, Matt just told Rosé that he's gonna bring us breakfast so we'll take him with us. :)

Kairi 🐶:
That time is perfect. It's enough for us to get lunch too. If you and the girls would like something for lunch please let us know so we can get something for you guys. Well see ya all soon! Love you guys! ❤️

Lala-Lisa 🐵:
See you guys later! Love you two too! <3

I look up and see my unnies eating at the table and tell me to come eat so I go.

————————————————————
Tomorrow Morning

Matt POV:
I wake up and look at the clock, it's 8:16AM. So I get up and go to the restroom to brush my teeth. I feel like I'm forgetting something but I'm not sure what it is. Then it clicks into my head. ITS 8:16AM IM GOING TO BE LATE. I finish up brushing my teeth and put on some nice clothes then I put my luggage in my car. It's not a lot thankfully and I get into my car and check the time. It's 8:23AM now.

I gotta go to IHOP to get some chicken and waffles for Blackpink... kinda feels weird referring to them as Blackpink now that we're kinda friends. But eh. I start driving to IHOP which isn't a long drive, it's about a 5 minute drive from my house.

I get to IHOP and I take he drive thru because it'll be faster (Lets pretend IHOP has a drive thru lol). After a few minutes of waiting I'm finally picking up my orders. I check the time and it's 8:37AM so I call Rosé to let her know that I might be a bit late because I got up late. She said it's ok as long as I drive safely and arrive with the food.

It's now 8:56AM and I'm looking for their room. There was some traffic but thankfully I still made it to the hotel before 9AM. I decide to call Rosé again because I kinda forgot the room number again. "Hey Rosé, what's the room number again?" Rosé then asks who I think is Jennie and then she tells. "The room number is 811872, are you almost here?. "I then check the numbers and hey! The room is right in front of me so I knock on the door. "I'll be inside in a bit." As soon as I finished knocking Rosé tells me.

"Hey I'll be right back, someone's at the door and it might be Lisa, she went to go get a sprite from a vending machine." Then the door opens and I see Rosé. "I'm not Lisa, but I'm Matt with the chicken and waffles." I smile and chuckle a bit as I raise up the food bags. "Oh come in. Let me help you with the bags."

She grabs two bags from me and we walk back into the room. "Hey guys! Matt is here with the chicken and waffles!" Then Jisoo takes a bag away from Rosé and Jennie kindly takes one from me. Well we greeted each other and Lisa came in. Then we started to eat, we talked, we laugh, and it was great honestly.

————————————————————

At The Airport
Y/N POV:
It's 3PM and we're all here at the airport. Now we're just waiting for our flight to be announced so we can go to the waiting area. Usually waiting time is kinda boring for us, but honestly, it's fun with Blackpink. We're all getting along just fine, heck it seems like Kairi and Lisa are best friends already.

Rosé and Matt are getting along real well, Jackie and Brit are getting close with Jisoo. And Jennie and I have been talking a lot lately. Well the bottom line is that we're all friends now.

It's now 4PM and we were asked to go to the waiting area. A lot of blinks are actually walking with us. And well I guess Blackpink have us as bodyguards now. We make it safely to the waiting area and well really there's nothing to worry about it. Blackpink are doing quick photos and autographs with the fans which is honestly cool of them.

We're boarding the airplane now and our bags that we're taking with us at the top are now filled with gifts from blinks for Blackpink. Some of them were actually fans of ours too and we took pictures with them and Blackpink. Kinda like the huge group photo Blackpink does with the staff when they finish a tour.

The plane is about to take off and I got a seat next to a window so I can take pictures and I'm also sitting with Jennie. During the plane ride Jennie and I watch some movies on the small tv we have in front of us, we play a few rounds of Uno, and we start watching some kdramas on my phone. Later on she got tired and fell asleep. Not gonna lie, Jennie looks adorable when she's asleep.

Suddenly I hear a noise from a camera

————————————————————

(Author's Note) Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading the book and supporting it. This is honestly my first book so I am deeply sorry if it's horrible, I will try to make it better. And also I will update on Saturday, then Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and then Sunday. I kinda wanna have an off day between chapters, so I can use that day to storm up some ideas and take this book far. But anyways, please take care and stay safe! Drink some water, eat some food, and most importantly, stay alive. I love you all!
❤️