Ch. 23 - Hostage

Jennie's POV:

Ugh my head hurts. What the heck happened? I look up and see a person tying down another person to a chair, then look to my side and see another person tied down. "W-who are you?" I say to the person that's tying the other down.

"I see you're finally awake Jennie." He starts walking towards me with a knife in his hands. "I said who are-" he puts his knife up to my neck and whispers into my ear. "I suggest you shut up if you don't want to suffer. Got it Jennie?"

He then let's me go and leaves the room. I turn to the person next to me and I kinda recognize her. "Hey you, are you awake yet?" I get no response so I scoot my chair to hers and start tapping her. "Hey wake up!" She starts waking up slowly and then she starts to look around. "W-why is it so dark? What happened? Why can't I move!?"

"Hey hey it's alright. You just have a black bag on your face. W-what's your name?" She then starts to settle down and looks to my direction. "M-my name is Songhee, I'm in a group named BVNDIT, we just debuted a few months ago. Who are you?"

"I'm Kim Jennie, main rapper of Blackpink. Nice to meet you... not under these circumstances but if we make it out of this alive let's be friends."

"I'm actually a fan of yours and your group. And yeah I'd love to be friends if we make it out alive... any chance you know what's going on?" The man then walks back into the room and puts a gun on a table.

"Oh you're awake too Songhee? Now we just need Mina to wake up for another transmission to Y/N." I glance at the other body that's away from us and realize that it indeed is TWICE's Mina. "Why are you doing this!? Who even are you!?"

He then chuckles and walks closer to us. "Revenge of course. Not against Songhee and Mina, but towards You and Y/N." I stare straight at him as he takes out my phone from his pocket. "Why us!? We didn't do anything to you!"

"Oh but the two of you did. My group was supposed to debut under YG, but when your group brought in Y/N and his group, YG banned us, destroyed our dreams, and two of my members fell into deep depression and killed themselves! It was our dream for us to debut under YG! But it was snatched because of you!"

I start to tear up a bit while Mina seems to be waking up. "Look I'm sorry that happened, I really am, but I didn't know anything about a new group already being made and Sajangnim told us to scout for potentially new groups. So if you wanna hurt someone, don't hurt us, hurt sajangnim!"

He then starts scrolling through my phone and then places it next to his gun. "I hold all of YG responsible for all of this."

"But then why me and Mina!? We're not from YG! I'm from Stone Entertainment and Mina is from JYP! So why us!?" Asks Songhee who you can clearly see without looking at her face that she's about to snap.

"Because I know Y/N cares about his loved ones, such as Jennie, Mina, and Brit. But I also know he cares about random strangers with dreams. That's why! You're not the only innocent idol I plan on holding hostage! I need more victims to harm him with of course!"

He then turns to Mina and walks to her. "And you! Don't you dare try to leave your body to communicate with Y/N! I know when you'll try it, and besides, I put spells around here that'll trap you. And if you do manage to get out, this whole facility is guarded by various demons I've placed."

Mina then weakly looks up at him and spits at his face. "You'll pay for all of this Soohyun!" Wait a minute, I've heard of him. Isn't he that new member in BTS? I look at Songhee who is trying to break free from her restraints. But then suddenly I hear a gun fire from where Soohyun was standing.

Y/N POV:

I'm worried sick! I can't find any leads to where Jennie could be! I've tried tracking her phone but it seems to turn on and off constantly and it's always at different locations when it's on. I informed Sajangnim about the situation so he knows what happened to Jennie, but apparently a member from a new girl group from Stone also disappeared.

My phone suddenly starts vibrating so I pull it out hoping it's Jennie. But it's Sana unnie.

Normal- Y/N
Italics- Sana
"Hey Sana Unnie, what's up?"

"Hey Y/N, is Mina with you?"

"No she isn't, why?"

"We woke up and her she was missing, but we figured she was with you."

"Maybe she went shopping early?"

"Wait hold up, Nayeon unnie is showing me something."

...

"Y/N... I think we know where Mina is at..."

"Where is she? Did she leave a note?"

"Not her, but a guy named Soohyun. It says here that he took Jennie, a girl from Stone named Songhee, and M-Mina..."

"Did he leave any clue where he might be!?"

"Yeah it says 'Find me in a building that holds history, not for display, but you feel it. We're down under, but where exactly? Can't dig under Seoul a lot, you'll mess up the place. Just know, I'm very near this dorm. Near KIIAHG dorm, and near BTS dorm. You have 9 days to find me, or they pass."

"T-that's it?"

"Yeah that's it... you think maybe BTS might know where he's at? Maybe they have a tracking system?"

"I'll go ask in a bit. But first, I'll escort all of you to my dorm, you're all going to stay with my group and Blackpink, I already asked Sajangnim for maximum security so don't worry, and also, my members know how to fight. I'll be there in a bit Sana."

"Thank you Y/N, we'll see you in a bit."