Sulli

Hey guys! Sorry for no posting any new chapters lately, but I wanted to address this first before any new chapters are out from me.

You all probably have heard by now, Sulli, from f(x) commited suicide. This is truly saddening and tragic. She asked for help so many times and we all ignored her, talked trash about her, and just mistreated her so badly. To those that mistreated her, I hope you can live with the fact that you helped end a beautiful life that didn't deserve this pain. Stop looking at celebrities as people with no feelings. Everyone has feelings. She had feelings. Everyone had ups and downs too, but when it comes to celebrities, we sometimes forget that they're people too. She did nothing wrong and didn't deserve all the pain she had to go through.

To those that like to bash on idols for any reason, please just stop. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it. Don't add ammo to that vocal gun. Keep your negative thoughts all to yourself. Don't cause another idol to leave us so suddenly again. We don't need more of them leaving this world by their own hand.

Rest In Peace Sulli, you'll be missed dearly by your family, friends, members, and fans. We all love you very dearly and will miss you so much
❤️

 We all love you very dearly and will miss you so much❤️

"One dies twice. The first is when they no longer live, the second is when no one remembers the person. So always remember if your loved ones, pass on their stories, and never allow them to die the second time."