Ch. 33 - More Trouble

Y/N POV:

"You think it's Han?" Jackie says while my finger rests on the image of Han Jisung. I nod to her and she asks me why, I then explain that I saw someone at the restaurant that looked almost like him, a bit buffer, but could he him.

"Well that doesn't explain why the ending of the note says W."

"Well it cant be Woojin, last we know about him is that he's in China. And that was reported a few weeks ago."

D9 POV:

Dang they almost caught me. That was too close. Way too close. But at least I was able to plant a few chips to listen to what they're saying. Now let's see

"Well yeah true but anyone can move in a small amount of time" hmm, are you guys trying to find out who I am?

"I'll count him out for now, but I really think it's Han." Han was the one that attacked us, cmon Y/N be smarter about this. Wait... why do I suddenly want you to find out who I am? Ugh whatever.

I then swing back to headquarters to meet up with Wonpil. On my way back, I notice a few suspicious people heading their towards Y/N's house. "Hey D9, you there?" I hear Wonpil's voice from my communicator.

"Yeah I'm here, I might need some backup, suspicious men around the nest."

"Alright on my way"

For now, I'll hide in the shadows so I don't get spotted by these people. They all seem so familiar, it better not be who I think it is.

3rd Person POV:

A few minutes later, Jennie woke up and greeted by both Jackie and Y/N, she was then informed about what happened, and she stated that she saw a person that looked like Woojin, formerly from Stray Kids, and Wonpil from Day6 when they were attacked.

After a while of discussing the situation, a few knocks were heard at the door of the house. Kairi goes to open the door when she hears-

"PLEASE OPEN UP THEYRE GOING TO KILL US!"

"L-Lisa??" Kairi then quickly opens the door and pulls in both Lisa and Matt into the house and locks the door. "What the heck happened??"

"Eight guys started following us and then they tried to kill us when we stopped at a store to buy you guys food!" Matt says as Lisa and him sit down on the couch, exhausted from running away from the eight potential murderers.

Jackie, Y/N, and Jennie then come down to the living room to check on what's going on, after being told of what nearly happened to Lisa and Matt, and after finding out, Y/N calls Mina and talks to her privately over the phone.

All these things are reminding Y/N of Soohyun, could it be that he's the one that was bothering him during his break, and maybe he's the reason this is happening again. Even though he's dead, his spirit is still lingering. Probably inside a new body.

Y/N's POV:

My thoughts are then interrupted by some ruckus outside of our house. I tell Mina to not come and then hung up, I then signal everyone to go to the basement and hide. I then goes to the window and see two people fighting off a group of 7. Probably the group that was chasing Lisa and Matt. But didn't they say it was 8? Maybe they miscounted. I feel like I should go out and help the two fight them off, but something is telling me to move out of the way for sure.

"DIE!"

I quickly roll out of the way and see Bang Chan, the former leader of Stray Kids, running towards me with a knife in his hands. He tries to stab me but I quickly grab his hand but he then knees my gut repeatedly, causing me to fall on the floor.

"Oh I've been waiting for this Y/N!!" I see him raise his knife to impale me but I manage to let sweep him and grab him in choke hold. "Hey dude, I don't know what I did to you but leave us alone!" 'I really don't want to hurt him, but I will if I have to.'

I hold him in the choke hold for a while until I feel him no longer moving, I let go and go to grab a rope to tie him up but then I feel a sharp pain on my shoulder. I grab whatever is there and I see a.. a dart...?

'Frick... I'm losing consciousness...'