Ch. 26 - Down

Warning!: Some Content May Be Graphic

Y/N POV:

It's now midnight, and it's finally time to roll out. Lisa and I board a van with Mr. Kim and a few of his men, and we get dropped off near some military helicopters. "Y/N, Lisa, take two of my men and board any of those helicopters. Then fly towards the building. We'll met you there and I'll get the strike team to begin digging!"

We nod to Mr. Kim and board a helicopter. The pilot then begins to fly the helicopter towards the building. "Lisa, are you ready?" She then prepares her camera and nods at me. "You think Rosé will be ok? That blessing ritual looked like it was tough on her."

"I'm sure she'll be alright. The effects only lasts for an hour so really she wasn't harmed. She'll only be tired." Lisa then nods and I point at the building where Soohyun is in. "Lisa it's that building right there. You see it?" She then points the camera towards it. "Yeah I see it. Want me to start taking the pictures?"

"Yeah do it right now, take one per corner and then one at the front door." Lisa starts to take the pictures, meanwhile, Mr. Kim is already in position, so I take out a communicator he gave me before we left and call him. "Mr. Kim, are you and your forces ready?"

"Yes they are, I also just received word that the strike team is done tunneling and are underneath the captives. Now we are only waiting for you signal." Lisa then hands me the camera and tells me to check the pictures. "Thank you Lisa, the demons are captured on here. I'm going to parashoot down and I want you to stay here. Pilot, I want you to fly this helicopter away from the area as fast as possible."

The pilot then nods and says he's waiting for the order to go. "Y/N, be safe out there ok, make Soohyun pay and bring Jennie back to us. Ok?" I nod to Lisa and start getting ready to jump down. "Before you go, I wanna know something." I look back at Lisa and she continues what she's saying. "I wanna know before you go because you know... something can go wrong." She then looks down, I get up and hug her. "Hey it's gonna be alright, everyone will be safe and Soohyun will pay. I'll get everyone out and get revenge for Brit. She just got out of the hospital and I don't want her going back, just letting you know if that's what you were wondering."

She then nods but pulls away from me. "It's not that, I wanted to know if you like Jennie in a... you know... romantic way?" I chuckle a bit and put my hand on her shoulder. "This really isn't the time to talk about feelings Lisa, but yes, I do, but I also like Mina." I walk back a bit towards the edge of the helicopter. "See ya! Pilot, go!" I jump off and alert Mr. Kim to begin his attack.

I open my parashoot and I see that Mr. Kim's forces has entered the building. So far everything is going according the plan, and hopefully it keeps going well. I land on the roof and enter through an opening at the top. I hear gun shots and screaming and then I see Jennie and the others and no Soohyun in sight.

I drop down and they all start talking to me but I can't hear anything because it sounds muffled. "Hey guys don't worry, I'm gonna get you all out of here." I untie Jennie, Mina, RM, and then Kai. "Y/N!!" I turn and see Soohyun holding the head of one of Mr. Kim's men. "You're all going to die now!!"

I quickly turn to RM and Kai and tell them to untie the others and leave. They start doing what I told them to do but then Soohyun shoots Kai's hand. "Soohyun!!" I run at him and tackle him to the ground, I then start punching him but then he rolls and starts punching me.

No One's POV:

Y/N manages to kick him off of him and then stands up. He starts walking up to Soohyun but then gets punched right between the eyes and his sight starts getting blurry. "Come on Y/N! You can do better!" Y/N then punches him on the jaw and knees him in the gut, causing him to fall onto his knees.

Soohyun then coughs up blood but Y/N doesn't give him time to rest. He starts kicking him and then kicks him hard on the side if the head. Soohyun seems to be knocked out so Y/N helps Kai and RM untie the others and then escorts them out.

"Y/N! Watch out!"

BANG

Y/N feels something stinging on the side of his torso and then turns around to see what hit him. But only sees Soohyun holding up a gun and Brit laying on the floor and bleeding out.

"Stupid bitch!! You made me waste my last bullet!!" Screams out Soohyun and then he gets up and pulls out a knife. "Y/N! You're not running away from me!!" He runs at Y/N and attempts to stab him but manages to grab Soohyun from the wrist and flips him, causing him to also drop his knife.

"You'll pay for what you did!!" Y/N then starts to punch Soohyun more and then grabs a random hammer from the ground and hits Soohyun's knees with it multiple times and makes sure that his knees are shattered.

"Please stop I'm sorry!!" Soohyun begs but Y/N doesn't listen. He hits Soohyun hard on the head with the hammer and then he finally starts to calm down. He looks down at his hands and sees blood on the hammer and Soohyun laying there lifeless.

He then drops the hammer and runs to Brit. "Hey! Hey! Wake up! Come on don't leave me! Why don't you listen to me!" Y/N shakes Brit but no response, only show breathing. Y/N then picks Brit up and runs out of the building screaming for someone to call an ambulance.

A few minutes later, a ambulance arrives and takes Brit to the hospital. Other medics are checking on the others and Y/N goes back into the building to look for Mr. Kim and any of his men that may be alive. He checks every room until he hears a raspy voice asking for help. He runs to where the voice is coming from and sees one of Mr. Kim's men. "Hey you alright!? Do you know if anyone else is alive?" He shakes his head and says "Mr. K-Kim, and the o-others were killed... only I s-survived.."

He then closes his eyes, Y/N then picks him up and takes him out so he can be seen by the doctors. After a while, the doctors have taken all the injured to the hospital, the cops are cleaning up the scene, and those that were left are now in a van heading home.

Y/N POV:

We arrive home with everyone that was captured and Matt, Jackie and Kairi start asking me if I have seen Brit and all I do is look down and clench my fist. "Brit jumped in front of me when Soohyun shot his gun... the bullet went right through her and still managed to hit me... as a result, Brit bled out and she's in the hospital right now..." The entire room went silent and some of us started crying, while others comforted us who knew her.

————————————————————

Hey guys! Just a small announcement but I decided to change the WIP book for Jihyo to a fanfic for Sana, I felt like the plot suited Sana more than it suited Jihyo so that was the reason why. And also, this book is close to its ending. Not too close, but it's almost there. I may also decide to keep it going a while longer if I can think of a good way to expand it, but I don't have many ideas on how. But, thank you for supporting me and this book guys. I love you all ❤️