Ch. 14 - Talk Show

Y/N POV:

It's been 2 days since our music video for My Angel has been released, and it's already at 378 Million views. We never expected it to go up that high in 2 days. We're honestly shocked and since it was Blinks and ONCE's that viewed it a lot, we took Blackpink and Twice out to eat at a fancy restaurant as a celebration and a thank you.

But right now we're getting ready to go to a talk show to talk about My Angel, and our upcoming album, which we still haven't decided on a name for.

"Oi guys! Are you all ready? We need to be there by 3PM and it's already 2PM.!" I scream out as Jackie walks out of her room in her usual boyish clothes. Did I mention that she's our favorite tomboy? "I'm ready to go, not sure about the others though, but I can check on Brit and Matt if you want."

"Yeah that'll be fine, I'll go check on Kairi and tell her to hurry up." Jackie nods as Brit steps out of her room in a jeans and a blouse. "Even with the simple clothing, you still look stunning Brit." Brit walks to Jackie and pats her head as I walk to Kairi's room. "Well of course, I'm the visual of this group, plus, I like to look nice all the time."

I ignore Jackie and Brit's conversation and knock on Kairi's door. "Hey Kairi! Are you dressed yet? We gotta go." Kairi's door then swings open and I see that she's wearing our custom Blackpink, Twice and KIIAHG T-Shirt. "Yeah I'm ready to go. Sorry I took long." We go back to the living room and see that Matt is already here too.

"Alright then, now that everyone is here. Let's go before we're late." We all get in our car, turn on our radio and start heading to the talk show. During the ride, Kairi is changing the station and while she's changing it, something catches our attention.

"And now we have the hottest new single that came out just two days ago. Yes, I'm talking about YG's new K-Rock group, Kick It Into A High Gear's, "My Angel" featuring Blackpink and Twice member, Mina."

We all scream in almost perfect unison, "That's our song!!" Now that our song is playing, we're jamming out to it and honestly, this is probably the best moment in our lives so far. I bet nothing can beat hearing your song on the radio for the first time ever.

After a while, we arrive to where the talk show will be filmed and we enter the building. We're then quickly guided to our room to wait for the show to start.

It's been 10 minutes now and we're now getting escorted to where a door is at to enter the talk show stage but we have to wait until we are told to go.

"So ladies and gentlemen. Today, my guests will be a new K-Rock group from YG Entertainment." As soon as he said K-Rock, the crowd started to cheer and clap. "I guess we have a lot of fans now, don't we guys." They all nod in agreement as we wait for our cue.

"They released their new single, "My Angel" Just two days ago, and I just recently checked and the music video is now at 398 Million views! Amazing! But enough of me talking, let's get them out here!"

We are then told to walk out and we do, but wow. The small crowd is cheering so loud that it's honestly hurting my ears. We then greet the host and sit down on chairs set for us.

Different POV's:
Host: "Wow guys. It's a pleasure to meet all of you!"

Kairi: "Its a pleasure to be here, we never expected to be at a talk show honestly."

Host: "Really? If I'm correct, weren't all of you already a band back in San Antonio?"

Y/N: "Yes we were, but we weren't really big. Barely anybody knew us but on the fateful day Blackpink spotted us, we were playing at a music festival near the Tower of Americas and Blackpink saw us there."