Ch. 29 - It's You

Y/N POV:

"I-it's you!?" For the first time in 8 years, I look into the eyes of a beloved person I lost so long ago. "Of course it's me, I've been watching over all of you for the past 8 years." I start to cry and hug the person tightly. I can't believe it. Even the hug makes it feel like they're actually here with me.

"You're gonna cry the whole time or are we gonna talk?" I look up at them and smile at the sight of them. "Of course were gonna talk. It's been 8 years since I last saw you Brit... how was heaven?"

"Turns out everyone's heaven is different. My heaven, turned out to be you guys. So I've been looking after all of you this whole time, even if I had the choice, I would've." We sit down on a log and I smile at the end of her sentence. "Thank you for watching over us Brit... so I'm guessing you saw the memorial concert we had for you?"

She turns to me with widened eyes and said "There was a memorial concert for me!?" I nod at her and she starts to tear up. "Dang it I was probably still in line to find out where I'd go." I wipe away her tears and then hand her a tissue. "But I did hear the song you guys made for me."

"Oh really? Did you like it?" She nods and wipes some of her tears. "It was beautiful Y/N, I was right next to all of you when 'Hall of Memories' dropped."

"You know that whole album was about you right?" She shook her head and smiled sadly. "I kinda figured because of the song 'Miss U' but I didn't really think the whole album was about me."

I put my hand on her shoulder and look towards the ocean. "After you left, a lot of the songs were about you, even Blackpink, BTS, and TWICE made songs dedicated to you."

"That honestly means a lot... speaking of them, how are they?"

Jennie's POV:

Ah tour finally ended, it was great seeing Blinks again, but I finally get some time to relax. I just wish Y/N was here. We've gotten a lot closer, we both still have feelings for each other, but we both decided to focus on our careers first, and then love.

To recap some events that happened, YG disbanded Blackpink 3 years ago, out of the four of us, Rosé and I are still performing, but we're signed to JYP now since we were offered more money, more comebacks, and a lot more creative freedom. We still see each other at least once a week, and Rosé and I sometimes collab on some songs and release them.

Jisoo is an actor now, she's great at it honestly, and the movies and dramas she's in are amazing. Lisa became our choreographer and even though she makes difficult choreographies, she's great at it and teaching them too.

It just sucks that I don't really get to see Y/N because he's signed to YG and they rarely give his group breaks. Actually, the one time he gets a break and he flies off for alone time. I hope he comes back soon because I really wanna see him again.

"Jennie Unnie!" I heard my name being called from the door and see Lisa running towards me and then jumps onto my lap. "I've missed you!!" I hug this adorable goofball that's been away from me for too long. "I've missed you too Lisa! How about we go out and eat?"

She nods at me and we start walking out of the building and get into a van with my manager. "Oppa, can you take us to any restaurant please?" My manager nods and starts driving while Lisa is holding onto my arm like a little child. "Lisa people are gonna think we're dating! Stop!"

"Hmph fine." She sits normally, crosses her arms and pouts cutely. "Cutie."