Special Chapter - Merry & Happy

(A/N: This takes place 3 years after the current events)

Chaeyoung's POV:

I quickly get up from my bed and look at the calendar, ITS CHRISTMAS!! I go to the kitchen because I smell something cooking and I see Y/N oppa making breakfast. "Merry Christmas Y/N oppa!" I run at him and give him a hug and he hugs me back too. "Merry Christmas Chae!"

I ask him what he's making for breakfast and he explains to me that he's making his traditional breakfast that him and his members usually make back at the states and I decide to help him.

After a couple hours of cooking, we finished the breakfast which is made up of pancakes, eggs, bacon, ham, tres leches cake, apple pie, coffee, milk, oatmeal, and orange juice. "Hey oppa, for how long have you been up making all of this?" He then looks at the clock and makes a surprised facial expression. "Looks like I forgot to sleep!" He chuckles a bit and then smiles.

"Thanks for helping me cook Chae, but can you go wake up your members so they can come eat while I put out the food onto the table?" I nod to him and skip to my members rooms to wake them up. "Guys wake up!! Y/N oppa made breakfast!!" And without skipping a beat, Momo wakes up quickly, gets herself freshened up and goes to eat. The others start waking up too but Mina unnie doesn't budge.

"Mina unnieee wake upppp! Breakfast is ready!" I push her a bit but she just mutters to leave her for five more minutes. "Y/N oppa made-" And without letting me finish, she got up and said "Ok I'm going!"

A while later, all of Twice and KIIAHG are eating breakfast together. Y/N decided to give out a Christmas present already and gave Momo some jokbal that he made in the night. Y/N oppa also said that he invited Blackpink, BTS, BVNDIT, and us for dinner at their dorm because he and his members have a special meal planned for everyone.

We're now done eating and we're exchanging gifts right now. Y/N and his members gave all of us gifts. I got a Simba plushie from Y/N because I'm 'adorable and fierce like Simba.'

Time Skip

Y/N POV:

"Matt! Are the tamales ready!?... Matt!... Someone wake up Matt and tell him check the tamales!" Jackie goes to wake up Matt who's asleep under the table while I'm prepping the chicken legs to put in the pozole. A few minutes later, Matt checks the tamales, takes them out and puts in new ones to get cooked.

"Kairi! Are the salads done!?" I put in the chicken into the pozole as Kairi puts the salads on the table. "Yes Chef Y/N!" I nod at her and tell the others to take a break since everything seems to be done.

"Geez Y/N, sometimes you're scarier than Kairi and Gordon Ramsey combined." Kairi then hits Matt with a pan. "Damn right I'm scary." Kairi then sits down and pouts cutely. An hour goes by and it seems like everything is ready so we place all the food on the table and wait for the others to come.

Another while later, everyone is here and we're now all at the table and I'm giving a speech. "Thanks guys for being here today. I know we, the KIIAHG group, have only known you guys for a while, but thank you so much for being our friends, for becoming family, and for all the wonderful and happy memories. No matter what, you guys will always be family to us. Thank you, we love you all." They all applaud me as I sit and Matt starts to cry. "Why are you crying?" Jungkook says and chuckles a bit.

"N-no reason, it was just a beautiful speech that Y/N gave." Matt wipes his tears and nods at us. "Well then, let's eat!" We start eating happily and make jokes during dinner. After we finished eating we hung out and watched movies. While we watched Nightmare Before Christmas, Rosé put a mistletoe between Jennie and I and then poked us to notice it.

We both look at each other and then look up at the mistletoe. "Traditions are tra-" Before I could finish, Jennie pulls me in and kisses me on the lips. We kiss passionately for a bit and I must admit, her lips are really soft. "Merry Christmas Y/N, I love you." She winks at me and starts watching the movie again.

Honestly I feel myself blushing for what just happened but I turn around and whisper shout a thank you to Rosé and then she gives me a bright smile and a wink. Haha thank you so much Rosie.

After two movies everyone else starts leaving so we bid them farewell for now, but before Jennie leaves she talks to me for a bit. "Sorry about that I just... I uh... I..." I then kiss her but it turns passionate, we then stop whenever breathing becomes an issue. "I love you Jennie."

"I love you too Y/N."

————————————————————

Merry Christmas guys! I hope you're all having fun with your family and friends! I love you all and sorry if this chapter is sucky lol, it was kinda last minute. Also please vote more on wether to post a Sana x reader or a Mina x reader next please