Ch. 13 - My Angel

2 Weeks Later

Mina POV:

"Alright guys! Ready for the song to drop?" I look at everyone else in the KIIAHG dorm as the timer is at 5 minutes. "Heck yeah! Our first song under YG and it's about to drop!" Y/N shouts as he sits down next to me and Jennie on the couch.

"You know guys, the song is gonna get viewed by not only your fan base, but by Blinks, and Once's. Hopefully they'll all like it and the debut is a success." Says Jisoo before she sips on her water.

As the few minutes go by, we talk about how we hope it's successful and skyrockets KIIAHG to the number one spot on the charts.

"Guys just 10 more seconds!" Kairi shouts and points at the timer.

10...

9...

8...

7...

6...

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

Everyone's phones gets a notification and we check it.

"New Notification: From Kick It Into A High Gear - My Angel M/V feat. BlackPink and Mina from Twice."

We play the music video on the flatscreen tv in the living room.

Music Video Starts

The music video starts with Y/N, Kairi and I in room. We're talking to each other and then Y/N gets his phone to see a message. He tells us the news and he gets up and goes to another room with Kairi.

Y/N is seen with a tear going down his cheek as he starts playing his guitar to a soft beat.

Y/N:
You've gone too far,
You've left me behind.
The news was the dart,
That went through my mind.
And now all I want (Kairi: All I want)
Is you by my side. (Kairi: By my side)
You're all I want
Now because of you my heart has died.

Brit is then shown behind Y/N and Kairi playing the drums. Brit starts to speed up as Kairi and Y/N play harder and the camera turns to Lisa and Jennie who are crying at a funeral service.

Jennie: (Rap)
So much pent up inside of me
I need you here right now
Why did you commit this fallacy?
I hope you're happy now
That you're in the sky above
I wish you were still here
So I can give you more love

Lisa: (Rap)
The fact that you might be down below is what I fear
Such a beautiful soul taken so young
I wish you were still here
But all I can do is show you love with this song
So I'll do it everyday until you hear it in the sky above.

The camera then turns to Jisoo who is crying in front of a coffin.

Jisoo:
My angel you've left me behind
My angel you've gone too far
And now I don't know
What to do without you
In my life.
My Angel why did you leave me behind?
My Angel why did you leave this world?
You were all I loved but now you're gone.

The camera then goes to a crying Rosé and I while we're in front of a gravestone with flowers in our hands.

Rosé:
You left this world too soon! (Mina: Way too soon!)
You left us alone too soon! (Mina: Why did you go?!)
We need you here with us right now! (Mina: Yes we do!)

Mina:
Baby please come back!
Please!

Rosé:
Please!

Rosé and Mina:
Please!

The camera then turns again towards KIIAHG who are in the room of the deceased friend in the music video.

Y/N:
I just want to hold you one last time
I just want to kiss you one last time
My Angel take care of me
My Angel please watch over me

Kairi:
Don't forget about me in the sky above
Please visit me as a dove
My Angel I love you so much
My Angel I miss you so much

Everyone:
My Angel don't, forget, about, us.

The camera then shows a person falling through the floor and lands on a cloud with a sign in front of the person that says "Where Will You Go?" The camera then turns off as the music video ends.

————————————————————
Hey guys! Sorry that this chapter is quite short. I kinda had to rush on this one. But I promise that the next chapter will be longer than usual and yes, the lyrics were actually made by me. So sorry if the lyrics are trash lol. This chapter was honestly my favorite to make since I was able to add in a song I actually wrote lol. But anyways, have a goodnight everybody! Love you all!
❤️