Chapter 5

" Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away;and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then,in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart." - Robert Sexton.

Kodiak's POV

My mind kept going back to the way Matt held Demelza and the nerve of her to not acknowledge my presence. It is not like I have any feelings for her nor will I ever have them but her attitude annoyed me to some extent.

Alex kept on giving me this look that said tell me something or I am going to go full force ahead and say what is on my mind.

" What is it Alex? "I said in a clipped tone as I sipped on my black coffee.

" What is it Alex!? That is all you are going to say after everything I just witnessed with my own eyes! So that is Demelza, she is so hot and gorgeous. Damn maybe I should have asked her-"

I hit the cup of coffee a little too hard on the table making Alex and Kelly stare up at me scared yet smug.

" Anger Management... "Kelly and Alex sing songed together. How annoying.

" Teddy bear are you going for the gala three weeks from now on Saturday if I am correct? "Alex changed the topic immediately. Good.

What gala? I never heard of anything yet. Alex continued speaking.

" You know the one with all the companies and all PA's have to be your plus one. I thought you already told Sasha... " Alex spoke thoughtfully. Kelly's face turned into annoyance at the name of Sasha.

Was the letter that Sasha handed me about the same thing? Yes, that is why she was more clingy and annoying than usual. I should be getting back to the office to see if it is the same thing... My went went back to think about work until Alex interrupted my thought.

" You know what you need Teddy bear."Alex stated with a tone of dead seriousness. I raised one eyebrow as a signal for him to continue.

" A great, mind blowing fuck. The type that makes you lose complete control. " He smirked at me.

I smirked at him lightly. Ah, dear brother your bluntness will soon get you into shit one day but it's great being honest and speaking your mind.

"Hmm, a great fuck? And what makes you think I need that?" I said raising both eyebrows.

"Oh please, I can see it! And that grumpy attitude also shows it. When was the last time you even had a mind blowing time bro? Better question-"Alex held up his index finger putting emphasis.

" How long have you been bloody celibate!?"

I briefly chuckled. How long have I been celibate? Probably a year, more or less. Shocked are we? Maybe I do need a release. I have been so busy with with work and with my father always up in my business I never get time to do anything for myself, especially satisfactory things but then again work is my only distraction and close friend that keeps me up...

" I do not think that is your business Alex. But what about you? I am betting on either yesterday or this morning." I gave a blank smile knowing very well that I was completely right.

"This morning."Alex grinned as he winked also.

" You know what we should do? This Saturday we must go to the club. You know get some girls that are willing to give a nice time then let a rip and-"

" Ahem. "

We heard a feminine voice clear her throat between us. I ruffled her hair.

" Hello, I am right here!" Kelly spoke uncomfortablely.