Chapter 38

“The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost.”— Gilbert K. Chesterton

Demelza's POV.

I was completely intoxicated by Kodiak, he was surely a drug I would not mind overdosing on, as cheesy as that may sound. I never felt so turned on in my damn life nor have I ever had such an intense orgasm. Obviously. How did we get in this position again?

Did I feel awfully over the limit self conscious in the beginning? Yes, of course but oddly now I was actually feeling comfortable and confident but that did not mean I was getting ahead of myself.

My thoughts going back to his body. Oh my God, I was speechless, my hands scheming his taut, well - defined chest, my imagination wondering wild on how the rest of him looked. My cheeks turned even more red. I was so in love with all his tattoos, every single one of them especially the tribal bear tattoo.

So many thoughts were running through my head that I was trying to comprehend, and figure out. What the hell Dem? Your whole freaking brain is mush right now and your legs feel like jello. Oh let's see you also have a raging beating heart and still so much adrenaline is pumping through your veins. 

I felt really grateful for Kodiak helping me get dressed before Nancy walked in on us giving each other oral sex. Oh my God, that's just embarrassing and awkward. The thought made me awkward and scared but a small part of me was excited by almost getting caught. I sat up straight trying to hold up my dress, when I noticed my bra and underwear near Kodiak's chair.

My eyes widened, when I saw Nancy coming towards us, if she came close to us, she would see them.

"Nancy, it's just really hot. I was about to put the AC on, just before you came in." How the hell is he so composed and calm, I'm a wreck, I repeat wreck.

"Oh dear, why don't I open the windows for you instead, there is a nice breeze today. " She frowned.

I felt like laughing at how innocent and cute Nancy looked to being so oblivious to what just happened a few minutes ago. Was it minutes ago? I pushed my chair closer to Kodiak, and when Nancy was facing the windows, I bent down, grabbing my underwear. I looked at my bra, it was way too far out of my reach. My bra is right there, Kodiak please give it to me. I inner screamed wishing he could hear me. When he noticed what I was trying to do he smirked but never look at me.

Nancy turned around again. Oh my God.

"Take that damn jacket off Kodi, that is what is making you feel so hot!" She glared, turning to pull open another window.

Holy shit, I have not been so scared in my life about getting caught.

Kodiak grabbed my bra, flaunting it infront of me, and when I tried to grab it he moved it away. He was being so playful,it shocked me so much but I was starting to love this side to him even though he wouldn't give me my damn bra.

I took the opportunity to grab it when he payed attention to Nancy when she starting making her way to us, immediately hiding it on my lap. She stood infront of the desk, pulling out a chair and sitting down.

Guess she wasn't going to leave anytime soon.

An idea came to my head, smiling evilly in my head, pay back really was something Kodiak, no?

My hand slowly crept up his leg, my hand slowly squeezing his thigh. His eyes widened, as he tried not to look at me and regain his composure, as Nancy set up our lunch, talking about what she made. My hand crept up more higher and closer.

My hand slightly brushed him slowly as I felt him tense up under my touch.

"Kodiak, Demelza. I need to talk to you about something." Nancy drew out.