TGIF

Thank God it's Friday, I know that doesn't change the fact I have had an absolutely crazy week. Everything has happened so fast, I feel like my life is spinning out of control. Dean is doing the best he can. I love my brother, but he should stay far away from the kitchen. I can already smell the burning French toast and with my bedroom door closed. He tries, I guess not all siblings are like we are, I'm truly blessed with the ones I have.

With that thought, my emotional roller coaster start to descend. Did Damion and Dean know I was only there half sister? Does dad know I'm not his? Will I have another unplanned encounter with Sage today? Will Dr. Finley, aka "birth daddy", try and talk to me?

My head, now a splitting pile of mush; hurts as if a bullet entering, bouncing around, and then exited. A little dark, yes I know, but that's how it feels. My whole world has just been crashed down upon me and I don't know how to make it stop. Sifting through my questions, I hadn't noticed the clothes I put on.

I took a good look in my full length body mirror. My leafy green eyes starring back at me. My subconscious chose, dark blue jean shorts with a frayed hem. Paired with a plain light blue T-shirt, tucked just behind the jean button on my waist band. Adding the few necklaces I owned to the mix, with a bracelet to match. Perfect. Now my hair on the other hand, was a mess. So up in a messy bun it went. Fitting, I know. Finally, I slipped on my socks and white vans, before heading downstairs.

Let me tell you, it was a sight to see. The house looked like the forest fog, a canopy of smoke blanketed the air, making it hard to see. Next thing my ears hear is the annoying ringing of the fire alarm. Speedily hopping down the stairs, I curled around the corner, my hand and arm guiding against the wall to see the most interesting sight of pure laughter. Dean was slapping a small dancing flame made of toast, with a kitchen towel, on a skillet. Screaming in a high pitch tone only he could make. The flame continued dancing around the pan, while Dean freaked out. My laughter alarmed him of my presence, which he yelled at me for, of course.

"STOP LAUGHING AND DO SOMETHING!!" He shouted, annoyance laced with worry.

A smile still lighting up my plumped cheeks, hurt from such happiness. Happiness I haven't felt since I died. I simply walked over to the stove, picked up the pan, and placed it in the sink. The running water, struck the dancing flame diminishing its power. With a smirk on my face that said, ' I will never let you forget this.' I looked back, to find his blue gems pissed.

"What the hell Rose, now what are we going to eat!?" He spoke with wrath.

I just looked at his blue gems dumbfounded. Like really you're mad I just saved your life. I snatched a box of cereal off the top of the fridge, nicely setting it down on the counter, in front of him.

"Enjoy." I smiled. "You're welcome you didn't get burned. Not like you were about to eat crispy black toast anyway." His face and body visibly soften back to his playful self. All he can manage to do is give me a small smile, roll his eyes and poor the bowl of cereal. Not feeling to hungry with the smell of burnt toast stuck in my lungs. I opted for some fresh coffee and snagging an apple off the table. Before heading to the door, I quickly wet a wash towel.

"Rose, I'm going to see dad later when you're out of school, want to ride with me?" Dean's glistening blue gems beamed at me, while shoving a large scoop of 'Cheerios' in his huge mouth. A small chuckle left my mouth, before giving him my answer.

"I will just meet you there, right after school. Sound good?"

The only response he could muster up was a head nod, 'yes', before shoveling more food into his already chipmunk mouth. I just rolled my eyes, grabbed my keys, shut the door, and headed for Dena's. Speedily cleaning Janes steering wheel of the red paint, I sigh, knowing Dena would be pissed at me.