Brothers.

My brothers' eyes widened while my mother just smiled with approval. After all the boy I was about to go with, already saved my life once.

"Well, that's wonderful honey!" My mother chirped.

Both of my brothers on the other hand, rolled their eyes with distain. Maybe they had forgotten the fact that if it wasn't for James, their baby sister wouldn't be here. You would think they would be happy I went with a nice guy and not a bad boy. I could have gone with a bad boy. I still can.

"You two play nice. I really like him and he will be here any minute." I scolded them, as if they were my little brothers.

Both of them looked at me, with mischief filled expressions. Keeping their mouths shut, giving one another knowing looks. They continued to eat their breakfast. 'God, I pray James can handle anything they throw at him.' I silently prayed to God on James behalf. My brothers would surely give him a hard time. With my final prayer, the doorbell rang.

It wasn't just a normal bell, my mother liked melodies. So she thought it would be great to add a bell that lasted five minutes. I did love the melody though, one that will stay with me forever. 'My favorite things', from the sound of music. It's so beautiful, old and elegant. My mother definitely has class that's for sure.

My brothers beat me to the door. Swinging it open, Dean and Damion blocked James from entire. My small figure was trapped behind these two bigfoots, blocked my view. I could only imagine the looks they were giving him. I tried to push through my brothers, but to no avail they affectively boxed me out. Bastards.

"Um....Hi, is Rose ready?" James' uneasy voice sounded. I couldn't see him, but I would assume he's probably looking very awkward right about now.

I looked to my mother pleading for help, but she threw her hands in the air with a little smile on her lips. Shrugging her shoulders, defeated. I could not believe this women! We are the only women in this house she should have had my back!!! I tried once more to break my brothers hips apart. When all I could do was stuck my hand between them and wave. So that's just what I did.

"Hey!" I smiled, to myself. While waving my hand side to side. I could hear James' little chuckle, which only made my insides melt. I loved his laugh, I hardly ever get to hear it. He's always been the boy without feeling, I liked this, I wanted more.

My brothers finally separated allowing my figure to push through the two. But before I could leave, both of their hands landed on my shoulders. I looked back, side to side eyeing the two, telling them to knock it off. My brother Dean picked up, the climbing gear bag and started ushering me out the house. It was like a police escort, so embarrassing. James just walked, along with us. Not uttering a word. I think my brothers affectively, scared him.

Dean put the bag in the back of James red mustang. When they stoped, and stared at James. He stood next to his car looking dumbfounded and a little pale. 'God, me again! Help the guy out!' Come on God, step in already.

"Well, she's a lady. Are you going to open her door?" Damion's authoritative voice, startled even me.

James scurried over to the passenger door, opening it to the fullest extension. I could tell his uneasiness, just by the way he stood stiff. Trying to act in a way that would please my brothers. When I took a seat my brothers waited for James to sit, and close his door. The windows, rolled down, gave them the perfect ledge to put their hands on. Both leaning their faces to the drivers side window.

"The only reason she is going with you, is because you saved our little sister." Dean's voice hissed with intimidation. His face staying expressionless.

Damion's eyes burning holes into James face. "Don't let this cloud your judgement. Without that, she wouldn't be going." He matched Dean's harsh tone.

James to looked at them, his hands tight on the wheel. He was squeezing it so tight his knuckles were turning white. I couldn't stay quite any long, this was enough.

"Will you two, shut your traps, before I spill all your secrets to every beauty shop in town?" I questioned, pursing my lips, crossing my arms and arching my brow. You want to play games? Let's play games.

With that comment both Dean and Damion's eyes snapped to me. I raised my brows signaling, 'try me,' because they know I will. My brothers both, shaped up, smiling at James.

"We're just kidding!!" Dean chuckled, punching James shoulder. "Lighten up!" Damion playfully bantered.

That was better. Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. Let me tell you, growing up with two older brothers, you learn how to bring the heat. I love the fact they want to protect me, but it's my life.

I heard the laughter come to a holt. I couldn't see my brothers faces, but I knew they put those stern masks back on. Glaring down at James from above. What ass hats. Really?

"Come one James, let's go." I smiled, sweetly to him, trying to calm the tension he was feeling. He started the car, and smiled awkwardly to my brothers, standing a few feet in the yard. As we drove away, I saw my brothers through my side mirror, laughing hysterically and high-fiving. Jerks.

"Sorry about them. I didn't know they were going to do that, or I would have warned you." I felt so bad I couldn't even look at him. I just sat there with my hands rubbing my lap.

"It's ok, I knew you had older brothers." I could hear his light hearted tone. "Besides it was a little funny, to be honest." He chuckled.

Gosh, there it was again, that heartwarming little laugh. I hope that's just the start, because I'm in love with these butterflies. The kind of butterflies that turn your stomach upside down. Almost like anxiety, only I want this feeling, I cherish it. With his little chuckle, I began to giggle. Thinking how stupid my brothers looked and acted back there.

"Well, I'm happy, they didn't run you off." I playfully, flirted. Our eyes connecting just a moment, before he turned back to the road. A huge smile lit up his face, showing his pearly whites. Man he was sexy no doubt, and the muscle shirt he was wearing hugged his tight figure.

We playfully, talked, awkwardly all the way to the ridge. James drove to the top, parking his car. It was a beautiful day to climb and Willow ridge was the best view around. I snaked my arm into the back seat, grabbing the climbing bag. James and I made our way to the edge, looking down at the two hundred foot drop. The excitement beginning to stir in my chest. I lived for this adrenaline rush.

"You ready?" His eyebrow half cocked. I giggled a little, but it took me back. It was the exact same way he asked me, if I was ready to jump. The day I died. He was flirting with me, and I didn't even recognize it. How stupid was I!?

"The real question is.......Are you ready?" I playfully flirted, challenging, the athletic god. A little push to his chest with my dainty finger.

This was going to be fun and I wanted to enjoy every uninterrupted minute of it. With my show of flirtatious aggression, James leaned in, inches from my face. His sexy little lips, smirking down at me. His breath fanning, my flesh.

"Oh......I'm ready." He whispered, his deep blue eyes, filled with lust.

************************************************

Wowza!!!! Who has brothers like Dean and Damion?

Have they ever pulled something like that on you?

Anywho another up day for my supporters!!! Thank you so much for reading this far!

Vote share! Comment! I love to read them!!!